Forums

Help › Forums

Slazenger Open

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 8 2009 9:35 AM (65 replies)
  • jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 2:01 PM

OK .. here's a thought..... I'm around all day today and tomorrow ( Wed) thru the day. I wasn't in the pairings for this week, but I'd be willing to play if someone needs an opponent.  With my work schedule, I'm available to play with almost any time zone on different days.

Jeff

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 3:00 PM

I can't believe how much effort this guy (Scummings) has put in to setting his own web site up for us all to participate in tournaments,No one has even botherd playing a match.It's not so much the organisers who make a shambles of these tourney's,it's the player's that sign up for them ,and don't show  any commitment to play.Nice try Scummings a lot can be said for your efforts.

• pauls
    1,146 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 3:12 PM

rd 1

mcurran22 - 69

pauls - 67

havent been able to get in contact with elswick

• GreenHits
    84 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 3:35 PM

Its my opinion that groups of 3 make it tough. I never see both my playing partners on at the same time. 

• scummings
    56 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 5:13 PM

I will start with saying I am sorry I have to due this to everyone that signed up and wanted to compete. I unfortunatly need to postpone my tournaments and the world golf league for a while. A few unforseen family issues have happened in the last 48 hrs, and I will not have the time to run the tournaments. I hope to try this all again in the future, but right now family comes first, so I need to put it on hold. Again sorry to all for having to due this, hopefully I will have some time to see some of you on the courses!

scummings

• jkgraphix
    69 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 6:16 PM

Thanks for the update. I look forward to playing when you get this back up and running.

• pauls
    1,146 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 8:06 PM

hopr things get sorted ouy quickly mate look forward to seeing you get back

regards paul

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2009 6:10 AM

I wish your you and your family all the best and hope that everything will be okay for you Scummings.  Thanks for your effort of organizing these tourneys and I hope to see you back and running them again soon.

Here are the scores of Group 9

R1 (Kiawah)                     R2 (Bethpage)

Coolswing               65  (-7)                                68 (-2)

Kobalt46                  78  (+6)                                84 (+14)

JasonLuce              71  (-1)                                 72 (+2)

It was quite an effort by all of us to play both of these rounds within 24 hours so I'd like to thanks Kobalt46 and JasonLuce for playing the rounds.  I'd like to mention that Kobalt46 had many problems with lag and skipping meter as well as his mouse so he was very unfortunate notto be able to post better scores.  JasonLuce played very well and was unlucky not to finished under par in Round 2.  That's all for now and I look forward to when the tournament continues later on.   

• ChrisCrosby
    245 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2009 11:15 PM

Group 8 Results

Round 1 (Kiawah)

Chris Crosby 68 (-4)

jasondement 72 (E)

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2009 11:16 PM

round 1 kiawah      jasondement          72

chriscrosby             68