Forums

Help › Forums

Hit the Flagsticks

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 21 2009 11:06 PM (7 replies)
  • Teflonic
    7 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 8:49 PM

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the trick to getting the ball to actually go in the cup when it hits the pin? I have hit the pin multiple times from all sorts of different lengths and the ball ricochets off to the side somewhere. Thanks in advance for the help.

- Teflonic

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 9:14 PM

if it is going 2 fast, it probably will not go in. Most if not all of the ones I have made were at the speed of a putt. Too fast and it will not drop even if u hit it dead on

• Crusty56
    136 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 9:33 PM

I have hit the flag stick 21 times.....none of them have gone in the cup. I have (only) 5 chip ins.....none of them have hit the flag stick.

• mattmo78
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 7:52 AM

I'm still new to playing on here, but have hit the flag 3 times.  Only once has it dropped in the hole, and that was at a putting speed.  The ball hit at the front of the green and rolled to the back of the green and it hit the pin as it went in the hole.  So, that may not actually count as "hitting the pin" so to speak.  I have the replay saved on my profile if you care to watch.

• sabbath270
    231 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 12:11 PM

Well, if you want to see how fast is still too fast, look at my new replay "Why didn't this go in?" (only one in my profile).

Putting speed, bounces off the stick about 1 inch and sits there. Sick. :]

• BabyBulldog
    64 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 4:36 PM

I hit the pin twice from the fringe with my putter and they didn't fall in and one was for sure considered a putt roll.

• ontheprowl57
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 6:58 PM

Check out my replay, titled par 4 eagle on the bounce,it's hard to believe it would go in this fast.

• RyanTM
    15 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 11:06 PM

Check out the replay in my profile labled "What the heck was this". It pissed me off, but quite intertaining i guess.

RSS