Forums

Help › Forums

A tribute to Andyson

Mon, Nov 14 2016 6:18 PM (119 replies)
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2016 4:52 AM

Hey Shoe,

There are now thousands of good & sad post about Andy in many threads.

Wouldn't be good to make something within WGT (besides the memorable tournament which last only for a short period) like equipment (a putter, driver, balls, etc,) or any WGT feature (level, etc) using his alias?

This way Andy will be remembered for long time if not forever : )))

....still can't believe he not here : (((, virtual friends exist such unpredictable time.

Eric

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2016 8:10 AM

LOLserver:
    Wouldn't be good to make something within WGT (besides the memorable tournament which last only for a short period) like equipment (a putter, driver, balls, etc,) or any WGT feature (level, etc) using his alias?

LOL!!! R U KIDDING ME! We're going to be LUCKY if WGT responds to ONE of the "numerous"  andyson topics,,,LOL.

Equipment named after him,,,,,that takes the cake.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2016 9:30 AM

If your thinking of naming equipment after anyone .. first on my list would be ---

HPurey's Yellow Balls !!!

Just saying !!!

And yes .. that was the video I was talking about

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2016 10:25 AM

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2016 10:52 AM

PaulTon:

LOL,,!! This is good Paul. BUT I think you may want to be careful. Some folks could start taking things the wrong way even though andy would be the first one laughing the loudest.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2016 7:36 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

I just wanted to start this thread to express our condolences to his family and friends.  Andyson was a huge asset to this game and we will miss him greatly.

I would love it if other players in this game would post a funny story or fond memory of him in this thread.

- WGTdbloshoe

Uh,,,shoe.

Now that we have had our tribute thread of stories and a stroll down memory lane can you chime in either with a, "funny" story or memory yourself and at the same time give everyone here a heads-up if a Memorial Tournament, club covers, singing golf balls, microphone tee markers or ANYTHING has been discussed in regards to a tribute / memorial to our dear friend andyson? 

Waiting patiently for a response  _________________________

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2016 12:44 PM

overtheedge:

WGTdbloshoe:

I just wanted to start this thread to express our condolences to his family and friends.  Andyson was a huge asset to this game and we will miss him greatly.

I would love it if other players in this game would post a funny story or fond memory of him in this thread.

- WGTdbloshoe

Uh,,,shoe.

Now that we have had our tribute thread of stories and a stroll down memory lane can you chime in either with a, "funny" story or memory yourself and at the same time give everyone here a heads-up if a Memorial Tournament, club covers, singing golf balls, microphone tee markers or ANYTHING has been discussed in regards to a tribute / memorial to our dear friend andyson? 

Waiting patiently for a response  _________________________

OTE (Jeff)...was going to leave you a wall post to keep it out of the thread, but you have me blocked?...I don't think I've ever been blocked by someone I haven't at least spoken to first...lol

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2016 7:12 AM

ct690911:
    you have me blocked?

Sorry bout that ct. I think it was at a time I was taking things waaaaaay to personal : < ) OPEN,,,,

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2016 7:43 AM

Get a room boys, this place should do -

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2016 9:02 AM

PaulTon:

Get a room boys, this place should do -

I wouldn't even take you there Paul...although I hear the shower curtains are now clear and only butter knives are in the kitchen.:)

...speaking of the 2nd amendment (nice segue, huh?)...A Cdn was recently charged with 3 counts of murder using a Canuck "assault weapon"...or as it's commonly referred to...a cross bow...oi vey

RSS