Forums

Help › Forums

chipping and pitching

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 18 2009 4:18 AM (3 replies)
  • Cold68
    15 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 2:54 PM

I would like to make a suggestion, with the option of pulling the flag when you are around the green either pitching or chipping.  I know alot of times i hit the flag and it would drop in without the flag in.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 3:29 PM

Wish submitted repeatedly before, see Search box to the right. (I agree with you.)

• Cold68
    15 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 5:28 PM

well sorry i searched "Pulling the flag" before i posted and nothing came up. Guess i should have made my search more vague  :/

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 4:18 AM

No harm done, I just wanted to let you know this wish was expressed many times before. Depends on what words you put in the Search box. When you only put pull and flag in there, you get lots of threads about your wish, such as:

Also, titling the thread appropriately is important. When I opened this thread, I thought it would deal with how to chip and pitch efficiently. Instead, it's about pulling the flag, so there's the danger your thread won't readily come up among other users' Search results, either. Again, no harm done & let's hope the feature gets implemented one day.   

RSS