A community event Surviver

Mon, Aug 31 2020 3:41 PM (147 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 11:23 AM

garyk49:

▲▲▲▲▲▲

Oh, to have that much energy again.

I'm glad your gettin past it, the idea of you twerking and grinding would be too much!

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2016 11:46 AM

PaulTon:

I'm glad your gettin past it, the idea of you twerking and grinding would be too much!

As you get older you come down with something called CRS.  Now what was it that you are glad I am getting past?

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 12:00 PM

Well Bery they are afraid of us, appears we will not survive.

Maybe now we won't have to worry about playing.  We can now sit back and harass the troops.

But we can still play week 2 with others.  More then happy to do that.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 4:51 PM

And on that note . ( Ding ) ,  

The Vote will end for the 8  lucky players ( that put a name in a hat ) on the 1st ever Surviver tomorrow night , 8/14 .  4 players will be Removed from the game . 

I will post here in this thread on Monday the  "4 tune et "  Four of them that were not voted out /off and will get to still have a chance to be the first .

I know I said the 2nd round would be a Blitz ,,     I lied !     Surviver  .

It will still be a easy fast 9  .

OPY 

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2016 1:12 AM

garyk49:

Well Bery they are afraid of us, appears we will not survive.

Maybe now we won't have to worry about playing.  We can now sit back and harass the troops.

But we can still play week 2 with others.  More then happy to do that.

I'm sharpening my tongue as we speak. Yes, good idea to play with the others, even if we're not "officially" in it. I'm chucking a few multipacks of Monster Munch in my golf bag for my next round with Johnny/Joanna. Plenty of crunching at the right moment. :D

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2016 3:41 PM

The votes are in and have been counted , 3 players with 16.1 %  ( Berry111, Gary49 and Paul52 ) . You have been voted out / off  of the game .  3 players were tied at 12.9 % of the votes , your names were placed in the hat and one name was picked  ( OneeyedJohn ) , You have been voted out / off of the game . .  Thank you for playing  my game but the community has voted .

The 4 players still in the game for this week will be ,,,,,

Borntobesting , Paulton , Wigertoods2010 and Priesum .   The 4 of you will play Bethpage , Back9 , Practice , easy holes , red tees , slow green speed . low winds , Uneven lies 

The 4 of you have till Friday 8/19 to play your game , ( hook up with a friend and make it fun ) 

The voting will reopen Friday night . Two of you will be voted out / off . over the weekend .

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2016 4:17 PM

Should be fun, I've never scored a 90 before...

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2016 6:24 PM

opyeuclid:
    you will play Bethpage , Back9 , Practice , easy holes , red tees , slow green speed . low winds , Uneven lies 

Ran a test with Mr Yobooya ,   Fun game format for the next 4 , Thank you Sir .

OPY

• yobooya
    899 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2016 9:06 PM

Enjoyed it Opy!  Always a challenge on the uel's and slow greens but, as I say, learning the game makes it fun.  Hope the players enjoy it as much as I did, but the I had you for company!.....Good  luck all!

Yo ;-0)

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 1:07 AM

opyeuclid:

The votes are in and have been counted , 3 players with 16.1 %  ( Berry111, Gary49 and Paul52 ) . You have been voted out / off  of the game .  3 players were tied at 12.9 % of the votes , your names were placed in the hat and one name was picked  ( OneeyedJohn ) , You have been voted out / off of the game . .  Thank you for playing  my game but the community has voted .

The four of us can't help being good looking and popular! lol Now that we've been untied from our duties, Gary, Paul52, Oneeye and myself will be providing the on-course entertainment:

I'm more than happy to join any of the players still in the competition in their back 9 game if they fancy it. Just invite me if you see me on.

PLUS! I'll gift a sleeve of the balls I use to anyone still left in the competition, barring PaulTon, who can name the above song and any of the 3 musicians who are with David Bowie.

RSS