Forums

Help › Forums

*** Tournament Issues***

Mon, Aug 8 2016 1:02 PM (135 replies)
  • tirona
    24 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 1:23 AM

I DO NOT NEED the balls you guys are offering..(I DO NOT PLAY WITH THOSE BALLS ).. i just need to get paid accordingly to my score a 55 so 2nd place  ...the score shows on my profile page under score history .... getting just the 1500  credits  for the entry fee of the pebble beach 18hole RG wont cut the deal and its just  not  .FAIR....im not askin for any free credits i am ONLY asking for  what i EARNED  based on my score AND BASED ON WGT PAY OUT RULES ....I  did not cause any of this i played the tourny either win or loose but ending up this way its just WRONG ... ..i have sent u guys screen shots of my score and the leaderboard ... if u could look into this furthe rand just be FAIR   would be greatly appriciated ... .

Thank you 

• Robbo81303
    414 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 1:26 AM

WGTChampion:
    Tomorrow just by logging in you will receive a Max Gold Shimmer ball. 

I just checked my inventory & there it is....1 Max Gold Shimmer ball....Hack Level!

I normally despise those who complain about getting free stuff.  That said, given the circumstances, this seems a bit underwhelming.

• seganti
    1,823 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 1:50 AM

Infinito3010:
    The Max Gold Shimmer ball will just be removed from inventory!
    ...x2

• brunchbar
    42 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 2:06 AM

xtabent:

How is this for a 50c Ready -Go payout. My score doesn't even show up

I had this happen for all three ready-go tournaments I entered yesterday

Oakmont 18 Hole Ready Go(101385)
    St Andrews 18 Hole Ready Go(101391)
    Congressional F9 Ready Go(101387)
    Hopefully WGT do something about it.....
  • grumps59
    514 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 2:15 AM

Thank you for being so diligent in getting the fix done so quick                            Grumps 59

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 2:28 AM

WGTChampion:

UPDATE 3:34 PM 

The site is back up, the fix is in. Tournaments should be reacting normally now. As I said earlier this will not post your scores into the tournaments during the times that the issues were occurring. If you lost entry fees from a tournament, please contact customer service with the tournament IDs of the problem tournaments. 

We are expecting a high volume of tickets while CS works to get entry fees back to those affected. So please be patient while they work to serve everyone. 

Also, we will be running a login ball tomorrow to help give you back  the hits on the ball you wasted. Tomorrow just by logging in you will receive a Max Gold Shimmer ball. 

_CHAMPION 

thanks for your work, you certainly have the worst job of all to deal with the angry players here. nevertheless, to give out such a crappy ball no one can use in anything but a fun alternate match or something is kind of ridiculous. I for one used up at least 2 of my nike balls (hit one out of bounds thanks to the meter glitches i experienced after that glorious update). so I think a sleeve of the balls players are using would be fair.

• DanC2807
    998 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 2:31 AM

But I agree, this is probably the most effed up update ever. They should've shut down the site the moment the info came out. Imagine some poor sod, who doesn't read the main forums much and has played the round of his life in the VT final. Only to find out it didn't count.

It wasn't the "round of my life," but a very solid 59 in that 2nd round of the VT St. Andy's Classic. With those high winds...a good score.  With the 1st round 57 would be sitting in the top 25 ( for now ).   BUT can't count the score even though I shot it? It's right there in my score history. It's not showing up as a WD in the standings.  Can I play it again???? Tough to top that 59.  Any suggestions?

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 4:08 AM

when you gonna get it WGT all we want is a playable game..

you cant fix what we got now..

all you can do is add more shyte and cockups to this game..

steve  

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 4:38 AM

@ WGT Champion

I'll try my luck corresponding with you instead of CS.  I've sent between 3-5 emails to customer support with links and tournament ID #'s and they've done absolutely nothing except send the same automatic response (I've checked my account history, ZERO CR returned to this point.  Only a Ball):

To 11BC2

An update was made to your ticket by one of our WGT Agents. If you need additional information or help, please respond to this email. Thank you for playing our WGT Game.

WGT Member Services

Some of the brackets I was given a forced WD were either Won by me or advancing (didn't lose any actually) but having said that I'm coming to realize their will be absolutely nothing fair or biased in the final outcome.

What I would like?  A refund of bracket entry fees for bracket tourneys:

Additionally if you add up the playing time of those brackets you'll see I played 18holes; 27 holes; 18 holes; and 36 holes accordingly.  That is 5.25 balls worth of hits.  I'd also like 2 sleeves of Nike Level 81s.  I would love to deal directly with WGT CS but they haven't actually said 1 single word that wasnt delivered in an automated response.

Cheers.  Sean.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 5:42 AM

Just finished a completely normal strokeplay match, apart from the fact all four of us finished. Two blue screens and one boring, straightforward crash. Every now and again I might play a RG, 50cr and get half back, no big deal. The credits that some people have on the line here though makes your eyes water! I really do hope you get them back guys.

I've had little dealings with customer support, but when I have had a problem it's been dealt with quickly, and well. I'm not going to start knocking them, don't suppose they're too happy either.

This sums it up perfectly for me,

BabeLincoln:

This is why I always HATE when I see that WGT is having a downtime for maintenance.  More times than not it creates new problems with the game!!!

What brought me here in the first place was the game. Golf. I don't need pizza boxes, flamingos, cannons, flashing lights or anything else cluttering the place, I just want to play the game please. After almost every update there are more problems, but what really grates with me is stuff like this,

Which is more important? A question of misplaced priorities I feel. I don't need balls that meow, squeak, pop, bang or fart to miss a 3 footer, the normal silent ones miss perfectly!

Hope this gets sorted quickly and nobody loses out, but something tells me the next one is looming on the horizon. I really do hope I'm wrong.

Cheers 

Rich

• RSS