Forums

Help › Forums

Qutting in the middle of a game for what ever reason.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 16 2009 4:07 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • swdeva
    238 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 12:12 PM

I feel that anybody should have the right to do this.It does'nt hurt anybody or anything else.If a person quits you can keep on playing if you want.

The only thing that I think would be fair is too tell the other players that you are going to quit and finish the hole that you are playing on before you quit.

We can all be a gentleman with each other on this issue with out rules. After all this is a friendly game.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 12:27 PM

Olen täysin samaa mieltä.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Peace

• sealseal
    67 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 12:47 PM

I agree with you swdeva

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 12:48 PM

What exactly prompted you to spam this forum, swdeva, by re-posting a previous post of yours, lauching a separate thread with it, no less? Narcissism much?

swdeva:
    It does'nt hurt anybody or anything else.

Multi-player quitting definitely hurts this game, this site and its users. Instead of bombastically launching new threads, you should have acquainted yourself with the many foregoing anti-quitters threads, in which your absurd assertion was convincingly refuted a hundred times at least. Let us hope one or several of the proposed small penalties for multi-player quitters will be implemented soon by WGT.

(In the meantime, the non-existing forum moderators should lock this thread immediately or merge it into a single thread with all the foregoing quitters threads.)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 1:06 PM

You just knew the vocal minority would show up and find a way to denigrate the OP and his message.

Go, Faterson, go... new lows, even for you.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 1:10 PM

Someone whose self-centered entertainment consists in concocting boilerplate replies to genuine concerns expressed by many site users, and sabotaging serious-minded discussions on how to eliminate the problem, has no business to evaluate the worth of anyone else's contributions in these forums.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 1:24 PM

Vocal Minority:
    Signs blah blah 0006  Smiley.. quitting is bad ... Signs blah blah 0006  Smiley

There, use that as your 'boilerplate reply' to the hundreds tens ones of anti-quitting posts to pop up in the next month.  Should save you some time.

Have a nice day.. glad I could FTFY.

• Nug18152
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 2:31 PM

I quit in the middle of games because it's not fun when the game cheats you. The makers of this game, clearly, are douche bags who know nothing about golf, realism, or their own ass for that matter. They should all be kicked in the junk for making millions on a shitty game that replicates nothing more than maybe the gooch of golf. Keep up the terrible work, retards.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 5:36 PM

10....  9.....  8....  7....  6.....

(counting down to moment that post ^ gets deleted.)

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 5:47 PM

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...????

• PAGES
RSS