• PAGES
  • BillyD55
    14 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 9:14 AM

I have received this off twice and nothing

• DoctorLing
    4 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2016 2:56 PM

Same here.  The last couple of times they have made this offer, it doesn't pan out.  I check my equipment and they are not there.  It used to work in the past, in fact they would also send me an email to confirm that I had received them.  Not any more I guess.

• ShrineMiser
    4 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2016 5:52 PM

I actually got the set after a couple of days following the original post in this thread.  Then it happened again about a week ago.  Well, thanks for a super cool game WGT, but I wish this would work correctly!

• billcademy
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2016 3:30 PM

Same here.  I got the offer for three free Callaway balls to come back.  Well, here I am, and I've been checking in my equipment, but they aren't there.

What gives? 

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2016 7:36 PM

billcademy:

Same here.  I got the offer for three free Callaway balls to come back.  Well, here I am, and I've been checking in my equipment, but they aren't there.

What gives? 

Not WGT, that's for sure.

• dfDurbs
    1,061 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 3:15 AM

Yes, happened to me twice now, no response from the support bods, so, hey ho, absolutely reinforced my decision not to buy any more WGT stuff a while ago, as a good one

• HandicapHacker
    3 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2023 2:22 AM

ShrineMiser:

I figured out what happened.  The balls were in my equipment area, so I just added them to the bag.

Anyone who ever wonders about this, check your equipment.  Balls are there...

Thank you!

• HamdenPro
    2,418 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2023 11:27 AM

Post pretty (revealing) picture on profile page. Ask for Callaway balls in status. Wait for gift messages. Open message and claim gift.

No problem, ez free Callaways.

• pmm711
    5,520 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2023 4:29 AM

HamdenPro:

Post pretty (revealing) picture on profile page. Ask for Callaway balls in status. Wait for gift messages. Open message and claim gift.

No problem, ez free Callaways.

You left out Step 2: Send FR to SoCalJim 😂

• PAGES
RSS