• Kepone18
    196 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 4:21 AM

1963Bubba:

Kepone18:

Hey Bubba

I played my round on the Ipad ((ios)

Baie Dankie, Kep!

The update was available about 1 hour after I posted.  Should have waited, I guess.  LOL

Tried it now and it is not my kind of game on the iPhone.  Probably much better on the iPad. Will check that.  At least some alternative to keep the "consecutive days streak" running when I have no chance to play the desktop version, which I absolutely prefer!

My plesier !

I wonder if this counts for your consecutive day bonus, did not see any xp added when the game finished :)

• Wisha
    316 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 5:52 AM

Just got this update and tried it out however my screen keeps flickering all of the time now I can't watch it. Anyone else having this problem?

I can't play with it doing this how frustrating I should not have updated it.

Cheers

wisha

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 10:34 AM

get ready boys and girls that is where top golf is spending all the money, they do not care about the pc version they want us to play the mobile. they could have the bugs out of the pc version with the money's they have spent messing around with the mobile 

just my 2cents worth

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 10:56 AM

Kepone18:

I did it!!!

And I didn't even have time fot the 15th ball!

Ha that was quick!

- WGTdbloshoe

• VegasWade
    486 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 1:10 PM

1963Bubba:

WGTdbloshoe:

We just released Topgolf format on the mobile app.  If anyone plays on the mobile app, please update the game and give it a try.  Any feedback is welcome!

- WGTdbloshoe

Not available in the AppStore for iOS yet.  Any idea when it will be released?

cheers

Bubba, the last update for iOS included it. The update was available yesterday. I downloaded it for my iPhone.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2016 1:06 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Icon, you are totally excluded from this.  I have had enough of you beating me in this game.

Proper Planning Preparation and Practice Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Or just wait till hes half asleep

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2016 7:29 AM

Golf on tablets and phones might be for the teenagers but the PC is the only way to play.Now if you want a true arcade golf experience may I suggest this.........

• NoFuneral
    81 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2016 8:33 AM

It's seems fun until you realize it's the fastest way to blow through a sleeve of balls ever.  Use only starter balls or prepare to grab your wallet.  Why not have stock balls as default for everyone for this driving range game WGT?  You don't hit premium balls at the range or TopGolf, why would I assume my premium balls are being used for this. My own fault for thinking logically instead of financially.   

• Nurble
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2016 6:46 PM

I played this over the weekend and totally cleared out a years worth of gift balls and other balls I never used from my equipment inventory.  It is fun for a while but gets pretty repetitive.  I think it would be cool to have a few targets farther than 175 yards, maybe a super bonus shot with a wood or driver, I dunno..

• hpoks
    5 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 6:33 AM

How to use a mouse on topgolf for android?

RSS