Help › Forums

Want to practice?

Fri, Apr 15 2011 8:45 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Calafort
    50 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 1:38 AM

Poindexter12:

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but all I can see to do is take the tee shot.  Is there a way to play the entire hole, or just get to the green for putting practice?

Thanks for the link, it's a great site.

Poindexter12

No such thing as a stupid question.   However, I've seen some answers which..... :)

Anyway, if you play on you will find some holes are drives others are chip shots, some are just puts.  You don't get to play any hole completely, but you can select which hole you want to play depending on what you want to practice.

Enjoy!

• calamity2112
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 11:58 AM

poindexter are you the same poindexter of 121s sports forum.

• calamity2112
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 12:01 PM

if so dexter, its laylow21 here, i will get a few of the others signed up here, could be good a few forum tourneys/4 handers.

• Cliffs1953
    13 Posts
    Sat, Apr 9 2011 5:35 AM

Calafort,

Thanks, this is just what I need to figure out what the heck I am doing.

I played Links 2003 in a CC and had a blast, I'm enjoying learning this game but with a very extreme limited budget, I'm a freebee player.

Beginner clubs are ..,.well let's leave it at that.

• Calafort
    50 Posts
    Sat, Apr 9 2011 12:04 PM

Cliffs1953:

Calafort,

Thanks, this is just what I need to figure out what the heck I am doing.

I played Links 2003 in a CC and had a blast, I'm enjoying learning this game but with a very extreme limited budget, I'm a freebee player.

Beginner clubs are ..,.well let's leave it at that.

Don't forget you have Starter Clubs in you bag as well as Beginners!  Also, about $10 will buy you quite a good set of clubs and allow you to put decent backspin on green approach shots!!  Enjoy!! :)

• Martingravestock
    2 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 7:10 AM

that link doesn't work, t just takes you to the course overview, did i miss something. Some practice would be nice!

• Calafort
    50 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 8:45 AM

Try this one.  Looks the same, but works!

http://www.usopen.com/en_US/course/index.html

Enjoy!

• PAGES
RSS