Forums

Help › Forums

Credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 13 2009 9:12 AM (4 replies)
  • rohdem
    40 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 6:51 AM

Can we please have the amount of credits we currently have show up on our profile?  Also a list of credit activity (purchases, winnings, etc) would be very much appreciated.

• Crusty56
    136 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 7:06 AM

That information is contained in the "Account" section, and is available to you and WGT, and it should remain that way. The world doesn't need that info.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 7:09 AM

rohdem:
    Can we please have the amount of credits we currently have show up on our profile?

Well, it's on your Account page (under Credit Balance). There's some logic to that, because your Profile page is supposed to be public, while the amount of credits avaialble for you is really part of your private data.

rohdem:
    Also a list of credit activity (purchases, winnings, etc) would be very much appreciated.

There already is the Transactions History page.

• rohdem
    40 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 7:15 AM

Thats perfect.  I didn't know that was there.  I didn't want it public, just to show up somewhere when I was logged in.  I guess they already had it, just needed to know where to look.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 9:12 AM

Just to clarify, there are some items on your profile page that only you can see.

RSS