Wed, Mar 9 2011 5:51 PM (55 replies)
  • Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 8:23 PM

Time to warm up the 'clear cache' button

• brhthecarpenter
    333 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 9:10 PM

hope its not a big letdown. but still i am addicted to this freakin game. 

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 4:03 AM

Holy freakin' driver!!

Precision,slow meter and a high trajectory.

• Tightrope
    1,072 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 4:13 AM

brhthecarpenter:

hope its not a big letdown. but still i am addicted to this freakin game. 

For me it was a big letdown. More half finished courses and the meter still sucks.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 5:10 AM

So I only need 5 more levels to be able to get the R11 driver and 3W..........

That's only about 120 000 XP................................     

*sigh

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 5:11 AM

And it's going to take me 100+ days of playing to be able to buy it.  And once i'm there, there'll probably be a even better one in another 8 levels above which will make me feel inferior when i buy the R11! LOL, but doubt there will be a better one after that for a while.  Untill maybe taylor made come up with R12...Anyway something to look forward to, trouble is i'm impatient especially if my opponent has one!...ahh envy!!  And the best are only going to get even better with slower meter speed and better precision....i'll have to start playing 24/7

My only problem with this new driver is not exclusivly for legends only.  It would have been a nice suggestion from WGT to reward the top tier players and a incentive for others with a nice driver to reach legend status, the TM 280 yard driver is available to everyone so why couldn't the R11 be exclusive to legends?  It would stop a lot of complaints when playing matchplay or ready go's aginst the closer tees T/M's, it might not exactly even tee distances, but it would make legends feel better when playing.

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 5:58 AM

are the x2 new ctth courses going to be full courses ever?  just curious, thanks, very fun.

• Tightrope
    1,072 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 6:48 AM

I guess the driver is supposed to get some Legends happy. I am sure they will jump with joy for those two yards.

When do we get the next half finished course?

• ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 7:01 AM

Guess another update for another course will be never

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 7:07 AM

That's great,  just got the the level 80 R9 now I can trade it in for a the cost of a sleeve of Callaways. Something is VERY screwed up with your value system. Think about this seriously, not based in logic at all. JB

RSS