Mon, Aug 24 2009 8:32 AM (100 replies)
  • Jiggs445
    27 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 9:29 PM

Im in, Pro 71.8

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 10:49 PM

Sign me up please..........Master,  about 69 avg. at the moment :-)

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 11:34 PM

would love to play

master 68ish

• pauls
    1,146 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2009 1:59 AM

gday i'll have a go. 68 pro

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2009 2:29 AM

Cobra4........ 72.39 pro

• scummings
    56 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2009 6:05 AM

last few hours...

Ok everyone, its 9am east coast time, so that means 3 more hours till I close the registration for this, and create the groups. If you have already signed up, check back this afternoon for the group postings.

• GoAztecs
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2009 7:43 AM

Go Aztecs Pro 72.82

• scummings
    56 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2009 7:44 AM

alright, well just over an hour till registration closes... I am posting the final rules below for the tournament, I will have the pairings posted shortly after the close of registration.

Peoples Open Final Rules Posting:

The first two rounds will be played with your threesome that was posted. These can be played back to back, or you can play them at two different times, that is up to your group. The first two round must be completed by Saturday Aug 15th, before 12 noon eastern US time. All three group members must be present and playing together, upon completion of the round, all three players should post the scores of everyone for that round, this will be the most honest way of score posting. ( Simply just post the round played, and the scores for all three players). If anyone is having issues getting one or more players in your group to cooperate and determing a playing time, or someone skips out etc, please contact me, I will personally play your round with you so I can have proof of your score. ( my round will not count towards anything if this occurs, my playing group is required to post like everyone else to keep my score honest as well!)

Saturday afternoon I will post the cut list, and re-pair everyone based on their standings. You will then have till Monday Aug. 17 at midnight to finish the 3rd round with your new partner. ( I wanted to leave it will a weekday incase people cannot play on the weekends).

Both partners should post the 3rd round scores when complete. Tuesday morning the final pairings will be posted, again repaired on current standings that will also be posted. You will then have till Thursday at noon to play your final round and post the scores. Final results/standings will be then posted Thursday afternoon!

In order to make the cut you must be within 7 strokes of the leader after 2 rounds, I originally posted -10, but with a small tournament I figured 7 was better. In future tournaments as I mentioned I plan on doing, this will be addressed per how many signups we have, but will always be posted before the tournament begins!

Of course all rounds will be 9 holes at Bethpage, since that’s all wgt gives us for multi-play right now. If everyone in the tourney plays faster then expected, and all scores are posted early, I will start rounds ahead of schedule. In all cases I will still allow the same amount of time ( days) per round, and post the new schedule for the round.

Any questions/ concerns please let me know asap, and I will attempt ot fix them!

Thanks, and goodluck!!

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2009 7:44 AM

count me in. 

jakestanfill7   pro (67.9)

• SirMarl
    25 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2009 8:25 AM

ok sign me up   master   70.92

RSS