Forums

Help › Forums

50 Open spots.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 27 2011 4:46 PM (3 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 7:44 AM

Hello all my good friends in the community. The Elite CC has expanded our membership. We are now open to 50 additional members. TECC is an extremely active cc with some of the finest skilled players in the wgt community, but more importantly, some of the most well respected gentlemen and ladies you would ever want to meet. Some of our new developments are to expand our Teamspeak server to make it (WGT) CC friendly. Also – a Web site to be developed in time. We are now incorporating a CC Weekly Singles Tournament that we have formatted to be convenient, exciting and fun to play.  We are just now finishing our 4th Organized CC Event that 41 out of 50 members took pat in. I have personally organized 4 separate CC Events that have started and successfully completed, with some very exciting finishes I may add. Our last CC MP Tournament was LiveStreamed for the WGT community, which again was very exciting. If you have been in the community for a while and are posting scores at least – a few times a week, and are also stopping in the wgt community a few times a week, then you may consider joining TECC. Tier level may be considered.  A lot of exciting New developments are happening here at The Elite CC and we want you to be a part of it. There are NO strict guidelines, just the couple I have already mentioned. If you fit these guidelines, send a request to join The Elite CC. Take a look around. Also, check out my Profile pg. and you will notice the Organized CC Tournament we are presently playing. Very exciting. Thank you to everyone for making this a special place to be. I want to send a Special thank you to some of our outstanding Legend players for your continued support in the wgt community. If it wasn’t for your dedication to the game, wgt would NOT exist. Edge

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 7:53 AM

Edge,

I sent a request to you the other day, but have heard no reply.  Not sure if my Master tier is good enough, but I'm pretty close to making TM, I think.  Feel free to post on my wall, either way.

Good Golfing,

-Long

• BacardiAndCoke
    449 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 11:48 AM

Gotta admit it all looks great

Jessica

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 4:46 PM

Thank you very much Jessica. I feel with devoted time, effort , and some creative ideas our cc is, and will be, a very exciting place to compete, play, or just plain socialize..lol.  Thank you again my good friend...Jeff

RSS