Forums

Help › Forums

HELP: Love WGT, Got Two Glitches

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 27 2011 2:44 PM (6 replies)
  • tordragon
    26 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2011 3:27 AM

Everytime I load the client, I get taken to the Hit the Ball Practise Swing Tutorial this is mildly annoying.

In addition I have recently rented a club, and I can not equip it.  Every time I click the Equip bag link, nothing happens and my Inventory isnt updated.  Please can someone help.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2011 12:23 PM

Hi,

Please try the following in every browser. It should help.

• Clear Browser cache: Click here for instructions.
    • Clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here , and click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.

-wgticon

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 11:55 AM

Hey icon, your first piece of advice is probably the reason he gets the practice thing....I get it every time I clear my cache

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 1:14 PM

tordragon:
    Everytime I load the client, I get taken to the Hit the Ball Practise Swing Tutorial this is mildly annoying.

In the game under Menu/Options you will see a place to turn these off. Each time you clear your Flash cache these reset and you have to set them again. This is what noob is talking about.

To Equip your bag you have to do it manually. You have to scroll through your clubs to find the one you want and then drag it into place. Be sure to save changes.

To verify it was put in your inventory make sure the transaction took place to begin with. Click the Account button under your name and you will see all of your credit transactions. Make sure you see your rental. You may also be running into a time thing with that rental if it takes you too long to figure it out. The rental might run out in which case you might want to get in touch with WGT at  members@worldgolftour.com   GL.

• Pistopetey45
    4 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 2:12 PM

To WGT your "contact us" does not work!!"The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'HTTP', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D". This is the error everyone gets. FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 2:43 PM

Pistopetey45:

To WGT your "contact us" does not work!!"The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'HTTP', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D". This is the error everyone gets. FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi

email is: members@worldgolftour.com

those errors are have something to do with your email client

-wgticon

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 2:44 PM

Pistopetey45:
    This is the error everyone gets.

No, it's on your machine, Pete. Click the contact button at the bottom of the page and you get text with links to contacting WGT. Click the mail link and your mail client opens. If it doesn't then it's a configuration issue on your end.

Open your mail client and enter  members@worldgolftour.com in a new email and you'll see it works. GL

*edit-damn Icon ninja'd my ***.  :-)

RSS