Forums

Help › Forums

HELP WITH SWING METER

Tue, Mar 1 2011 7:33 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JAMESBALDINI
    266 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 11:23 PM

Install a browser it is called  comodo dragon free to install seems to get rid of jerky swing meter

thanks

james

• markosluga
    27 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 4:58 AM

It works the same as Chrome, and dosent get rid of jerky swing meter.

• borntobesting
    9,630 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 6:00 AM

My favorite Star Bucks coffee is a web browser too? Actually this is very much like Chrome Iron. Based on the same Google chrome web browser with less privacy issues. 

• Timfy67
    37 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 9:39 AM

I don't want to put a downer on your post and I'm always keen to take any advice but...

There are wide ranging reports that this browser does not play friendly with Flash and is liable to crash at inopportune moments.

Just what I've read... I fully admit to never using this browser so take my post with a good pinch of salt.

• JAMESBALDINI
    266 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 2:17 PM

I apologize i used comodo dragon still have problems with swing meter being jerky

thanks

james

• pgmalone
    10 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 11:14 PM

Seems to me that WGT should be trying to solve this widespread problem. It can really be a nuissance and is pissin alot of people off. Including me!

pgmalone

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2011 6:55 AM

just try and only have WGT open in your browser, and close any huge hogging ban with programs, also turning fl to hidden also helps me

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2011 9:17 AM

Comodo is a great option, and does a wonderful job of allowing the user to block all the unnecessary crap that loads with the wgt game client. Check out its cookie control and incognito mode, and enjoy the smooth meter. 

• pgmalone
    10 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2011 4:07 PM

First things first.  VAN HALEN ROCKS ! !   OK... Now when the Comodo dragon stops or helps that problem. (sm). There wont be something else messing up will there. I'm ready to try TNT at this point. Also, Is it hard to set it up or download?  Can i just " set it and forget it".

Thanks, I'll be back in touch.  pgmalone.

• joseph85
    6 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 7:17 PM
    IIf you're ever felling down in the dumps put on " Everbody Wants Some" crank it up just about as loud as it can without go without blowing the speakers and repeat !
  • PAGES
RSS