Forums

Help › Forums

Head to head concessions. Why do I not get points for round played!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 25 2024 6:07 AM (7 replies)
  • NickFoulDough
    16 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2016 5:59 PM

This really annoys me. If I play a 9 hole match against somebody and they play to the end, I get experience points for the round. If the give up on the 9th fairway, i get nothing for that! Not my issue they've conceded, and it impacts my club too.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2016 11:44 PM

Do your opponents quit, or are you saying that a "concede" of the game leads to an uncompleted, aborted game without proper XP calcs?

NickFoulDough:
    it impacts my club too.
    Simple user's workaround: Don't use passes in MP games - a single practice hole with a free pass at the right time will bring emough CC XPs!

• NickFoulDough
    16 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2016 11:59 PM

alosso:

Do your opponents quit, or are you saying that a "concede" of the game leads to an uncompleted, aborted game without proper XP calcs?

NickFoulDough:
    it impacts my club too.
    Simple user's workaround: Don't use passes in MP games - a single practice hole with a free pass at the right time will bring emough CC XPs!

Correct, you get the coins, the xp per shot, but not the round bonus. To my mind you should be allowed to complete the round and get that bonus. That's how it used to work in fact before coins came along. 

• Krawolle
    2 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2016 6:42 PM

My biggest frustration are folks who quit as soon as they start losing. Lately it seems that more quit or disconnect than people who play the whole game. They should be a penalty for doing this in coin, gold, and or average. I like the game but if this continues, I plan to stop playing the game. 

• NickFoulDough
    16 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2016 2:35 PM

Krawolle:

My biggest frustration are folks who quit as soon as they start losing. Lately it seems that more quit or disconnect than people who play the whole game. They should be a penalty for doing this in coin, gold, and or average. I like the game but if this continues, I plan to stop playing the game. 

Totally agree. It's very annoying. The only time I've ever had to concede was when I had to deal with a work issue, never just because I'm leaving. I've had players concede after being 1 shot down on the first. Ridiculous.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2016 1:30 AM

NickFoulDough:

alosso:

Correct, [...]

Sorry, I don't get what you mean by simply agreeing to an "or" question.

• NickFoulDough
    16 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2016 3:40 AM

If you read the whole sentence maybe...

• moto176
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2024 6:07 AM

I agree and I'd go further. If they don't concede correctly, penalise them 2 levels and double the coins. It's frustrating waiting a minute or more to find they've left the game. It's bloody rude

RSS