Forums

Help › Forums

CLASH IN SESSION

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 7 2016 4:52 PM (55 replies)
  • cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2016 5:27 AM

I have to agree with both Paul's that distancing this great comp from WGT's joke of an inter club fiasco is the best way to go moving forward.

It looks as if this one will be played in the proper spirit of a good quality competition where sportsmanship and fun, wins over battering starter balls in an effort to chase the golden fleece. My only regret for leaving TPC for CravenDale so far is the fact I missed out on this event, so please Paul  if in the future you deem my CC worthy of a chance I'm sure we could field a squad to join in the fun.

GL to all the participants, and here's to many more great WGT friendships being made from your efforts.

Cheers--- Ed

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2016 5:53 AM

I'm sorry your tournament got derailed by the CC event .  We also had a tournament that was interrupted by a cc event.

It causes problems within the club .  Good luck .................

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2016 5:27 PM

Sounds good Paul...the nerve of them...stealin a real clash!  I gotta feelin this could cause some issues....Thank you wgt and topgolf.

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2016 5:38 PM

Thanx Ed..That's what it's all about.

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2016 7:12 PM

So...no braggin' rights for either club then ? (temporary as those may be lol).

RSS