Forums

Help › Forums

Pebble beach 18 shot challenge thingy

Mon, Feb 21 2011 9:39 AM (8 replies)
  • SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 9:03 AM

Where did it go? I remember playing the whole 18 but I can't find it! I want to play #18 over and over again, boy that shot is exhilarating!

Doodles

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 4:08 PM

I think that was on the US Open web site during the Championship last year.

Joey

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 4:41 PM

SgtDoodles:
    Where did it go? I remember playing the whole 18 but I can't find it! I want to play #18 over and over again, boy that shot is exhilarating!

This shot on 18?  oooh sooo close!

Knock yourself out Doodles:  Here

P.S. that shot is also on the Pebble Beach CTTH.

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 5:57 PM

The Pebble Beach Experience

MrWGT has it on his blog

There are 6 bonus shots  on there too , some of which were used on the CTTH

Enjoy

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 2:09 AM

Fantastic - I've just played this for the first time ever. Not only did I get my first (3) Aces***, but landed 8 more less than 5 feet away.... yet nothing saves!!

Hole 18 FYI - around 100 feet away, every time! No matter what type of shot, spin, dinging the meter, moving the aimer...incredible to even reach the green with the clubs they give you!!

*** Ok, so two of those were from putts rather than a traditional CTTH shot but still, my first real ace

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 4:34 AM

Noobingalltheway:

Fantastic - I've just played this for the first time ever. Not only did I get my first (3) Aces***, but landed 8 more less than 5 feet away.... yet nothing saves!!

Hole 18 FYI - around 100 feet away, every time! No matter what type of shot, spin, dinging the meter, moving the aimer...incredible to even reach the green with the clubs they give you!!

*** Ok, so two of those were from putts rather than a traditional CTTH shot but still, my first real ace

Buy that 200 yard hybrid that has 2 dots of spin, a touch of topspin and it will go close with a ding.

Doodles

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 4:36 AM

andyson:

P.S. that shot is also on the Pebble Beach CTTH.

But with the Pebble Beach Experience you can play the shot again and again and again, whereas you have to play the 8 shots before on CTTH.

Doodles

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 5:04 AM

I like this:

Item Thumbnail

Doodles

• commonlaw
    24 Posts
    Mon, Feb 21 2011 9:39 AM

The 16th hole video has Ricky Barnes from the 1982 Open. That was a hell of a putt for a one year old.

RSS