Forums

Help › Forums

New Courses!!!!!!!

Fri, Feb 18 2011 4:12 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Vinnyvinny
    1 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 5:45 AM

I think we should start putting more courses in the game so please post some ides to here!!!!!/ to vinnyvinny the wgt player!!! (he's flag is UAE but he is english!!!!!)

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 10:02 AM

WGT has announced previously that new courses are in the works.  New course take time to implement due to the nature of the work involved.

You're not alone in the desire for new courses!

-Steel

• TarheelsRule
    5,487 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 10:12 AM

Everyone wants new courses and WGT is going to have to address two things to be successful as they come out of Beta.  The first is the meter issue the jerks, jumps, freezes, etc., this has been discussed to death and while there seem to be some things that help, I can never fix it so that it is even close to what TWO has now.  The other is the courses, the new CTTH are nice but I don't know what the purpose of taking the time and expensive to film a course for CTTH that isn't going to be a stroke play course.  Perfect example is Pinehurst #8 which will never be a full course so why waste time on it, Pinehurst #2 is hosting the US Open in a few years so it will find it's way on here which means there is no need for the other course.  I am happy with having 3 or 4 CTTH challenges on the courses that we have stroke play on, especially if we can have 10 to 12 courses for stroke play.  The need is to bring out 3 or 4 each year, rather than 2, that just isn't enough.  I realize the time and expense issue but with TWO bringing them out like popcorn, WGT will fail if they don't move faster.

• GambitMaia
    93 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 10:12 AM

I want the Morro do Chapéu golf course, somewhere near my birthtown Belo Horizonte, Brazil.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 10:27 AM

Just one thing Vinny, there is a Product Suggestions section and a Courses section where this has been talked about a million times over.  You might want to check those sections out.

• DavyHall
    39 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 11:54 PM

Anyone else see the ad today that Pinehurst #2 is coming in March?  And does that mean what it sounds like?

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 4:42 AM

Fix the meter issues 1st.

Nothing worse then hitting shots with the meter stopping 1 , 2 , 3 times on the down swing& kinda forced to hit it with a 45 sec shot timer Bye Bye Callaway.

Like to see new causes like everyone else. Instead of trying to put 2 or 3 out at once , 1 at a time. New to the forums so have not really read much of the topics I am sure this has been talked about before the dates of the new causes been realised. 

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 6:23 AM

It means Pinehurst #2 is going to re-open in March ... the real course ... it's been under renovation.   Has nothing to do with WGT.

• leathanator
    1 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 10:06 AM

yes new courses and a practic green so we can just practice on putting.

• summitviper
    2 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 11:13 AM

They need to fix the UNEXPECTED ERROR PROBLEM. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR DAYS.

• PAGES
RSS