Forums

Help › Forums

Masters Tournament 2016 at Augusta

Mon, Apr 18 2016 4:37 PM (137 replies)
  • LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sat, Apr 9 2016 3:50 PM

As an added penalty for horrible play......  McilMouth will be forced to shack up in a twin room at the Red Roof Inn, drink warm beer, and listen to Bryson DeChambeau lecture on the finer points of golf physics......

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2016 2:15 AM

Man oh man!!, the Masters turned wide open again in hole 18 of day 3 after Jordan Spieth made a double boggie.....incredible.

Now the likes of Jason Day & Dustin Johnson are breading behind Spieths neck. 

Rory is gone I think after his terrible & almost naiv yesterday performance.

Well, longing to see the last day which promise to be very exiting to say the least : )))

We got our 3 first winners of our 54hole leader, CONGRATULATIONS !!!

• gdog > Jordan Spieth
    • JGCatt > Jordan Spieth
    • KBis > Jordan Spieth

Please winners, submit here your ball preferences soon.

AWESOME THE MASTERS!!!

LOLserver

• PETERGEORGE1
    572 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2016 4:31 AM

LOLserver:

Making bread?    lol Dustbin and Day at the Bakers makes the mind boggle.

Good Comp & posting LOL

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2016 4:35 AM

PETERGEORGE1:

LOLserver:

Making bread?    lol

Lmao....my typing is just like my putting...it suck.s : )), thx 4 the reminder

BREATHING 

Eric

gezz I'm a father of 3 princesses busy as hell with them free of school and trying to sort out this & the Master tournament competitions together......I need a break!!! : )))

• JGCatt65
    23 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2016 12:29 PM

First...thanks for the contest. Cool way of incorporating the Masters into this humble little abode.

Second... Good Sir, I could not possibly know which golf balls to choose, as I have not been here long enough to be wise in such matters, so, as the humble servant of mankind that I am..I shall leave it to your swami like attributes and ask for your recommendation and I will, with utmost humility, accept whichever sleeve you suggest.

Again..let me reiterate...."thanks.for.the.contest"...

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2016 2:11 PM

Oooooft what an ace from Oosthuizen on the 16th!!!!!  Incredible carom shot!

Update: Somebody call a lifeguard - Jordan's struggling in the water!

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2016 2:47 PM

WOW...The Golden Bell is a deadly thing for Jordan Spieth!!!

...had my eyes closed!!!

update..I just cannot believe the Masters has turned 200% upside down in the last 10 minutes!!!, Willet just got a bird in hole 16.....perhaps the last punch to grab the win....

AWESOME THE MASTERS!!!

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2016 3:02 PM

5 kids, 2 grandkids, 2 wives, 1 dog, 1 snake, 1 hamster*, 1 psychopathic stalker...

*Edit: Scratch that;  1 fat snake, 0 hamster, 2 grandkids on naughty step - another week of school holidays too.  :(

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2016 3:09 PM

WigerToods2010:

5 kids, 2 grandkids, 2 wives, 1 dog, 1 snake, 1 hamster*, 1 psychopathic stalker...

*Edit: Scratch that;  1 fat snake, 0 hamster, 2 grandkids on naughty step - another week of school holidays too.  :(

....& you watching the Masters Johnny ; )))...mind your heart m8!!!...lol

Eric

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2016 3:53 PM

And a quad bogey kills the repeat.

RSS