Forums

Help › Forums

Thank You WGT .......seriously

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 14 2011 7:51 PM (9 replies)
  • crgade
    490 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 3:50 PM

Had a dispute with a disconnect in a mpc and filed a report with wgt.

Was resolved to my satisfaction with in 24 hours.

Great job WGT.

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 3:56 PM

And that could be the outcome for everybody with concerns if they would simply follow procedures and stop spam flooding the forums with BS threads that just flame out...

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 4:50 PM

could being the operative word but unfortunately it's not always the outcome apparently. don't you think people haven't already tried that cause of action?

at least it's a start though.

tbe

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 4:54 PM

Well I can tell ya it will never be the outcome for those who just flame post about it in the forums and never send a support ticket...

and for those who do and see nothing ceom of it.. could be because WGT either found merit as to why their concern doesnt hold up..

or there just wasnt enough evidence to support it..

or they just havent gotten around to it.. Cause from what I can tell the support comes in spurts based on the forum posts..

An admin will check the support tickets for a couple days str8 usually resolving them rather quickly.. and then they might go unchecked for a couple days due to outside factors and people think theyre being ignored..

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 5:52 PM

WGTicon.....sign this guy/gal up immediately.

tbe

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 5:55 PM

thebigeasy707:

WGTicon.....sign this guy/gal up immediately.

tbe

OH GOD NO!!

look at how many people hate me at the present time just for trying to help the masses..

Think about how fast that number would skyrocket if i had a WGT in front of my name lmfao.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 6:21 PM

Hate? we love you Kiss kiss! There is no hate lost between us.

A vibrant forum is akin to a moth cold calling a lightbulb,it smarts,but it just can't stay away.

Lizzie xx

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 7:19 PM

NickN85:
    look at how many people hate me at the present time just for trying to help the masses.

Hate? There is no hate in golf, only differences of opinions. 

• 6packmike
    235 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 7:28 PM

look at how many people hate ME at the present time just for trying to help the masses.....

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 7:51 PM

SGTBilko:

NickN85:
    look at how many people hate me at the present time just for trying to help the masses.

Hate? There is no hate in golf, only differences of opinions. 

My sniffer dogs barking at Nick's 30 posts a day....dam dog won't stop barking!

RSS