Forums

Help › Forums

We want MORE STROKE PLAY COURSE OPTIONS!!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 3 2009 3:54 PM (6 replies)
  • liszka
    2 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2009 6:14 PM

I started playing wgt in june and have recently stopped playing because I'm bored of the same courses!!  They offer TWO options for stroke play!!  Its lame..  I enjoy the game but it lacks variety big time!  Also, in GROUP PLAY they only let you play 9 holes at bethpage black!  WGT would you pay attention to what your customers want!!  WE WANT MORE OPTIONS!!   lets us play group play at course of choice.. and OFFER US MORE COURSES TO PLAY!!  I'm searching for other programs because I'm disappointed with WGT lack of customer satisfaction to offer more variety!!

• Crusty56
    136 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2009 7:28 PM

Liszka, give them a break. Both of the programs are working 8 hrs a day to get this game out of bata.

• dbaum23
    25 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2009 12:07 PM

Post in the correct thread and maybe someone will read what you say, this is wrong forum thread.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2009 2:19 PM

Moderator... merge, move.. delete

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2009 3:12 PM

Snaike:
    Moderator... merge, move.. delete

Indeed. Don't see that happening, though.    What I've noticed is that sometimes whole threads get deleted wholesale, including legitimate, carefully written on-topic posts (2 of mine vanished like that), or a thread gets locked prematurely without the issue discussed in that thread having been resolved.

• lilmike24
    185 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2009 3:28 PM

WGT, its amazing how many players want new stroke play courses on this game. I wonder why?

But guys, plz give WGT a break on this. Right now they are focused on getting this out of beta.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2009 3:54 PM

But, that should of been done a long time ago... They should of had more of them when they first started this:)...

RSS