Forums

Help › Forums

Don't buy from WGT links...you never get the Points promissed.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 9 2011 6:08 PM (6 replies)
  • Mickam
    2 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 3:39 PM

Hi Golfers,

Stay away from the links that pop-up during your golf game promising lots of points if you buy from them.  I recently bought Chocolate Covered Strawberries for my daughters for Valentine's Day which promised me 1250 WGT points.  Well, needless to say I never received the points and WGT did nothing to help me.   I was referred to someone called TrialPay who replied to me with canned responses and never got me my 1250 promised points.  What a rip-off !!!  WGT I love your golf game, but have lost all trust in your site.

Jam

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 3:51 PM

Try sending an e-mail with a screen-shot of your purchase details to members@worldgolftour.com.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 4:04 PM

Hey guys,

When you believe that you hadn't received credits you were eligible for, we do request that you first contact our partners at TrialPay who manage the offers you see in pop-ups or on the Offers page. Click the Support link on the Offers page to see a list of all the offers and surveys you've completed, and to contact TrialPay directly with any issues you've encountered.

Please carefully read the terms of any offer or survey you choose to participate in to ensure your eligibility for credits.

If TrialPay suggests you contact WGT or if you have additional support needs, you can then follow Richard's helpful advice and send a mail to us at members@worldgolftour.com and we'll do what we can to get the issue sorted out.

Jam, in this case I'll follow up with you directly.

• 0TarHeel0
    43 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 4:09 PM

Every offer that I've ever completed has went through. You just have to make sure you do exactly what they want. 

• Topflight
    12 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 6:41 PM

Every offer that i have also done had went through with no problem at all.

• ShonFields
    25 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2011 6:59 PM

The offers work great. I had an issue once and after a few emails I got my credits.

If you have enough time to post on this board about getting screwed, you have plenty of time to work it out with Trailpay. Keep at'em. They'll give sooner or later.

Before Trailpay it was Gambit with whom I had my issue. They aren't around here anymore. Good work WGT.

• Mickam
    2 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 6:08 PM

My Bad,

With a little work, I did end up receiving my credits.  Thanks WGT!  My faith is restored.

Jam

RSS