Forums

Help › Forums

Club trade in

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 2 2009 12:54 AM (6 replies)
  • columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 7:49 AM

What might be interesting in the proshop would be the possibility to trade in (maybe at half price) the clubs we own in exchange for some new ones, just like in reality. It would not be to complicated to program, I think...

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 8:06 AM

Let me search that for you.......................DONE!  Click here

Or simply enter in "Trade In" in the fancy search box over there ----------------->>>

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 10:04 AM

Lee, I can understand your frustations with the same questions over and over, but sending them there really does not help much at all.  That fancy search box is more of a junk email folder , just a place to put all the garbage in, but does little to answer any questions.          The answer to his question was " We are working on a trade in feature and it  will be available in the near future"   Sure hope he's not holding his breath.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 10:22 AM

Alex, please update us! Thanks

• Zippy-Pivot
    257 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 10:44 AM

Interested in trading in a Blue Duck Bobblehead for a Salamii Doll with Dried Bethpage Black Thistle. Will consider an Authentic WGT Proshop Voodoo Doll.......the one that wears a flag on its head and wearing a set of Blues Brothers sunglasses!!

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 11:21 AM

salamii:
    That fancy search box is more of a junk email folder

Actually, I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Search function available on this site. It does provide lots of relevant reading for you on any topic of interest regarding the game. The Search on this site has Google-esque qualities, enough said.    Even so, it's still true that...

Faterson:
    Users shouldn't be blamed for the absence of moderators in these forums. Moderators would have merged [all these similar] threads into 1 and put it in the proper forum section. [...] If there are no moderators to merge/lock [repetitive] threads / pin recurrent topics to serve as alternative FAQ, these irritations won't go away, but users shouldn't be primarily blamed for the resultant redundancies.  

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2009 12:54 AM

wow...lol:)

RSS