Help › Forums

Recieving credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 30 2009 6:30 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RonWhite
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2009 11:39 AM

I was wondering how you get credits when you place in a tournament.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2009 1:40 PM

It takes a while but they are deposited into your account once all the winners are verified and all the cheats are disqualified. Look over here ---------> at the FAQ's on awards

• LarryCableGuy
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2009 2:09 PM

Thanks!

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2009 3:08 PM

Should I direct my "Your Welcome" to LarryCableGuy or RonWhite? lol...

• RonWhite
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2009 6:18 PM

LarryCableGuy is my friend's account. We were playing and i wanted to check to see if anyone had replied to my post. So direct it to RonWhite.

• gadzuks
    44 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 8:03 AM

the last time i heard one like that she went by the name of ...'sybil'...lol

and how do you play two differant accounts on the same computer at the same time?and if you were on your own computer...why did you need to use his I.D....mmmmm

makes me very curious about some things.   and its funny that neither one of you are listed as each others friends.  ooops  must have been a freudian slip? 

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 10:09 AM

Even if we looked past the possibility of a duplicate, there is still the whole name & trademark thing.

In particular, you may not use any name:

1. Belonging to another person, including pop culture figures or celebrities, with the intent to impersonate that person, including without limitation a "Game Master" or any other employee or agent of WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT);
    2. Subject to the rights of any other person or entity without written authorization from that person or entity;
    3. That is, contains, or is substantially similar to a trademark or service mark, whether registered or not

Both "Ron White" and "Larry the Cable Guy" are trademarked names and should not be used.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 1:28 PM

I would suggest an email to members@worldgolftour.com, with and explanation and/or requested name change... BEFORE they come to you.

Also, as part of the ToS that was NOT quoted above, you may not share accounts.

Just a suggestion... getting banned/blocked if you really like this game would not be a good thing.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 1:48 PM

Just to clarify the above terms of service clause, as long as you are not using someone else's name with the intent to impersonate or harass (or commit some other violation), it should be fine.

• Tonyy55
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 5:44 PM

what is considered a long time in terms of receiving credits? like weeks? i placed in the week 30:/tourney, but nothing yet...     : /

• PAGES
RSS