Forums

Help › Forums

Possible improvement 2b considered......

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 1 2009 12:44 PM (3 replies)
  • trynhard2win
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2009 12:53 PM

WGT..... Great job on the execution of this format. I am a fan and a promoter of this particlular game. With that being said I would request consideration of another additon 2 the format, so I/we/all would certainly appreciate a personal caddie notebook appearing or able to click on  to keep additional informationfor for our own improvement during practice or a ranked round as a history reference. Anyway, give that some thought because not all of our memory's r so good anymore.lol

Keep it up WGT again well done! Cheers,Trynhard2win 

• Thetruth67
    158 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2009 1:52 PM

Excellent idea

• TheVilleCards
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2009 8:42 AM

+1

I've even considered writing some notes in RL (real life) for certain holes.  It shouldn't take too much to add a Notebook program to save notes/thoughts that can be easily accessed during a round.

• kmanfromga
    20 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2009 12:44 PM

what a great idea!!!!! Make notes about how green runs away on approach of note a particular set up when a shot turns out really well for you so you can reference it next time. I have not been an advocate of alot of "fluff" improvements on here as i keep saying they have to much work to do to get the basic game problems corrected, but this one I like. You can make a note about how the swing meter went nuts on a particular hole so make sure you watch your ball or you may never find it!!! LOL. Again, Really good suggestion.

KMANFROMGA

RSS