Forums

Help › Forums

How about adding a driving range and practice greens?

Sat, Jan 29 2011 5:48 AM (7 replies)
  • oldyaler
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 3:28 PM

I think having a driving range and practice greens would benefit players of all levels. The new players can get a feel for the game and the higher level players can warm up before playing a round.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 9:38 PM

They've been suggested many times but WGT don't seem to think it's a good idea.

• tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 10:00 PM

How about WGT stop wrecking everything with this stupid maintenance bull s h i t , you now cant concede a putt in matchplay mode since maintenance was done , fix the problems before you add more to the game, dickheads must be running this site.............

• ryan4spurs
    828 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 4:39 AM

Personally i'm not bothered about a driving range or practice green.

I would much prefer tourney and champ green speeds added to practice rounds.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 4:46 AM

ryan4spurs:

Personally i'm not bothered about a driving range or practice green.

I would much prefer tourney and champ green speeds added to practice rounds.

That's one thing I'd love. In about 90% of my WGTLS matches I'm playing tournament greens, so I'd love to practice with them on my own. I don't see the point of a driving range as you get 18 practice tee shots in a full 18 game lol with some putting. 

Doodles

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 5:04 AM

I'd prefer the ability to retake any shot in practice play. That feature would allow players to perfect the hardest shots we face on any given hole.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 5:28 AM

tiffer67:

I'd prefer the ability to retake any shot in practice play. That feature would allow players to perfect the hardest shots we face on any given hole.

That would ruin a lot of community organised tournaments though. Players would be able to have the perfect shot each hole.

Doodles

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 5:48 AM

I'm sure a solution to that particular issue could be found.

RSS