Forums

Help › Forums

WGT - a rich man's game?

Sat, Jan 22 2011 7:26 AM (27 replies)
  • Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 10:10 AM

Same her neil, and I also feel this game is very cheap for the entertainment and "relaxation" (lol) that it provides me.  Nice escape from employees and office work, just rip at flags.

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 11:43 AM

I also don't fit in that category but very lucky playing online poker use my winnings to upgrade here. I here nothing here but peep's who whine if you don't like the site why do you play if you don't quilifly for free credits and can't win free credits or win credits with free tournaments and can't afford money to put on site move on.Tired of hereing you cry babies. i've been retired since 2008 smart enought to invest i'm only 55. Start using your brains and maybe you'll make something out of your life other then whinning. My 2 cents + 401k+ pension+nest egg+using my smarts other then being a cry baby or sore loser. If that affended any one then you should look at your self.  Instead of complaining try to better your selves or like i said move on. What i'm saying is grow up and stop Whinning. or start walking.  Sorry my rant for today. SiCk0

• mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 11:53 AM

Johniedino:
    . I am so broke if horse chit was 10cents a pound I couldn't afford an ounce of dry farts.

GOOD ONE ! ROFLMAO

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 12:23 PM

TallAcePaul:

Lucky there was no answer over 1 million or we would all be millionaires

Pure Genius

I thought we were all millionaires on here Paul, everyone in internetland is aren't they, lol?

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 2:19 PM

Who cares where you are on the money scale. If you love this game you will find a way to play. sooooooooooo pony up bye the balls you like, bye the best clubs you can afford and have some fun. I have never understood why people whine about everything on this site but yet they are still here.

• mommamarg
    52 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2011 1:25 PM

Hey bro, I don't know either - this sister isn't rich by any means  - broke as it gets. I am however woman ( do they think we don't play?) pushing 70 and this is fun - especially when playing with husband and brothers.  I can afford the $20 or so every few weeks for new balls - but will stop buying them for a few weeks too. Looks like quite a few of us are in the same boat - and up that proberbial creek.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2011 3:55 PM

Never knew making over $100k was rich....

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2011 4:06 PM

I think rich in this context is synonomous to not broke i.e being able to buy a few golf balls a week....

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2011 4:09 PM

Ah but one of the nice things about living on the edge is that when SS kicks in I'll be living like a king! Just gotta get there.   :-D

• golfinut2
    66 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2011 5:39 PM

I'm in agreeance with you SiCk0. For 3 generations now (maybe more) I have heard nothin' but pissin' and moanin' about what the world screwed them out of or they had to work to earn it. This is not new to the ones of us that have done our time and were intelligent enough to plan (somewhat) for a furture that did not include starvation and a cardboard house. Seems to me somewhere along the highway of life some liberal SOB changed the signs and they now say highway of gold and no limit.

RSS