Forums

Help › Forums

No News...

Wed, Jan 19 2011 8:19 AM (7 replies)
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 10:50 PM

They say no news, is good news, but I'm not sure about this as far as WGT is concerned. It's been over a month since anything has occurred on here. Come on, any old nonsense will do.

• crgade
    490 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 6:37 AM

easter bunny balls?

valentine days shaped holes lol

• andrewp7
    127 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 7:16 AM

c'mom ..plenty of room for adverts on the caps. shirts, flags, fairways and greens  ...not to mention awards for no of adverts hit

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 7:17 AM

Mystery Hole in one million dollar prize...Yes there is a par 3 on here that is worth.....wait for it..............1 Million Credits.......how about that boys and girls.....

• andrewp7
    127 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 9:51 AM

i do declare there is an announcement in the upcoming product releases section from 3 days ago  - i guess either no one noticed it or the prospect of new balls and yes . . . you guessed it ...more new snacks has not got anyone too excited.

Nothing specific and looks like a non event to me

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 10:22 AM

We used to get golfing tips and stuff if there was no WGT news, someone isn't doing their job.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 8:13 AM

mmmm  where have all the ads gone. little or no news. LPGA comp's a mess. Augusta goes to EA sports. am i reading to much in to the lack of info, ok we had a product update on the 13th (nothing to get exited about in it) but just the lack of just about everything is starting to ring alarm bells with me. if they can't get high profile comps right and stay quiet on the subject there has to be something a miss. is there a funding issue, a buy out on the horizon or are WGT just being WGT and treating us like mushrooms keeping us in the dark and feeding us crap when they feel like it. i would love to know what the business plan is. customer is king in any business apart from this one it seems. why don't they come out and say we will be adding x number of courses this year and we would like to do this or that. come on WGT answer our concerns PLEASE.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2011 8:19 AM

They're having a company tournament at Congressional to work out bugs. All their resources are focused on it and all employees have to play.   

Well they could be...........   :-D

RSS