Forums

Help › Forums

Can't I just lose my credits when I lose?

Sun, Jan 16 2011 10:23 AM (1 replies)
  • KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 5:40 AM

I dont have many complaints with this great game but i had a little problem i had to address. I entered one of my country club tournaments for 25 credits ( i know its not much but.....) I was on the 4th hole when it said there was an error. I have seen this before. Like usually i went to the menu so i could save and quit. Then it says your game has been saved and it was safe to close the window. I close the window and then re-opened it in a minute or 2 so i could continue the game like i always do. the game did not save and lost my 25 credits. i looked at my profile and it didnt even say i entered the tournament. huhhh?????? The game some how knew i spent the credits but not entered the tournament! i would love to hear back or even maybe get my 25 credits back.   

thanks

kjhawk2

love the game and keep up the good work! this game is only growing and a lot of fun!

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 10:23 AM

Look at your Account info above (Upper left between My Messages and Log Out).  There is an accounting of all your credit comings and goings there.

Joey 

RSS