Forums

Help › Forums

Some new course online?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 18 2009 9:30 PM (4 replies)
  • BrutalSlice
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2009 8:20 PM

Can we mix up the online courses a bit? BP Black front 9 getting boring...

How bout something nice and tropical with some hot bev cart girls? Game could use some eye candy too

BrutalSlice

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2009 1:44 PM

Ok, mix up the courses I can agree with... been mentioned about 12k times, but what the heck.

More eye candy?  No.  Bev cart girls.  No.

Why?  Easy...   In case you haven't noticed, there are a number of females who actually play this game / participate in the forum discussions / are very valuable members of the WGT family.  Everyone of them should be treated with respect and dignity.  Asking them to continue shaping and molding WGT with their comments, suggestions and even criticisms while some graphically / surgically enhanced 20yo brazillian beach goddess (to use an example from another thread) prances around as your 'eye candy' is just downright rude.

Perhaps an equitable compromise could be reached if you don't mind looking at the Chippendale Dancers bringing you a beer.... 

Dignity and respect.  Give it to get it.

• BrutalSlice
    6 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2009 12:36 PM

Oh, spare me the PC nonsense..... I dont think they need breast enhancments, but I'm bored of seeing a bunch of boring khaki on the course....

There are a FEW females who play this game; this game is slow paced and boring and could use some eye candy.

As far as chippendales I dont have a problem with some chippendale male outfits if thats what people want to wear on the course.

As far as respect, feel free to learn to respect other people's opinions as well, not just bash to try to score points with the Cub Scouts or whoever you're trying to impress with your wholesomeness

BrutalSlice

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2009 2:26 PM

PC nonsense?  Please.  Try again.  I am not here to score points with the cub scouts.

This is a Golf game.. it's even the title... World GOLF Tour.  Not World Teenage-boy Testosterone Tour.  Perhaps GTA would be more to your liking...  Or, if you're really really old school, some Liesure Suit Larry..  (look it up if you have to)

As for respecting others opinions... I absolutely do.  Until they become attacks on other groups/races/genders/what-not...  then they deserve none.

Have a nice day.

• BrutalSlice
    6 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2009 9:30 PM

I haven't attacked other groups/races etc....and I don't appreciate the rather childish attempt at implying that I was.

Look -- this is a video game ... nuff said. This doesnt have to be an over the top video game, but at least where I play, there are real attractive bev cart gals and players; they should be depicted on the course.

BrutalSlice

RSS