Forums

Help › Forums

total score

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 9 2011 11:29 AM (1 replies)
  • JBNKT
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2011 6:09 PM

i think that the points system that this game plays is has is a sham , you finish a game rubbish but not too bad and it punishes you to seveirly , i my self was at 70 overall and played a bad game and finished +3 and put me up 2.76 points over which i think is very severe considering it take a long time to get to were you are i think they should re think there points system , the system for taking you up in points in more than taking you down and my self think this is too much , please , please people speak up if you feel the same ................

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 11:29 AM

Your average shot up, most likely, because you entered a new tier and initally played rounds that were higher than the average you had in the previous tier.  In other words, everything resets.  

I've also noticed patterns, although I could be wrong, that suggest playing in mostly Country Club tournaments will not affect your Average Score to the extent regular tournaments will.  Keep in mind that CC tournament conditions are set by the creator...so how could that possibly carry as much weight as regular tournaments.

There is not clear indicator of what moves us to another tier anymore.  Algorithms take many things into account...so scoring, although important, may not have anymore clout than the amount of time we send here.  After all, they are trying to sell balls and equipment (smile). 

Joey

RSS