Forums

Help › Forums

Any UK-based Country Clubs out there want a new member?

Tue, Jan 11 2011 4:33 PM (6 replies)
  • Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2011 5:09 AM
    Had a little trouble with my last CC so I decided to leave (for more info, check the thread about me under "Announcements and News". I'm ready to try again, simply because I don't like only having the weekly tourneys to play in, along with reg stroke play etc and the games getting a bit boring. I just want a place to chill, meet new people and play games with. I'll partake in all and any activities I'm asked to (providing they don't cost me much, and aren't very very time consuming!) Obviously, as I'm English, a UK-based CC would be best for me, so that I will see more people online at the same time as me...I'm not a great player and I probably never will be, just here to have fun! Any offers? Rob
  • Rocket180
    44 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2011 8:13 AM

if you speak to guitardude he would let yo join rock and roll rasta its a nice club with regulary players in it across the world so there is always somebody on for a game

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/rock_and_roll_rasta/default.aspx

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2011 8:52 AM

We are UK based! No fuss about public scrutiny but you will be removed if you don't play for two months. Weekly tourneys almost always free, part of the country club league, and 62 friendly willing-to-learn-and-willing-to-teach members. A simple club without a million things going on. Oh and please compete in the free club tournaments! If you can knock a few strokes off your average after joining you'll be playing in the country club league too! 

Doodles

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2011 11:08 AM

Thanks Doodles, membership requested, and Friend Request accepted

• YawnGoo
    457 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2011 5:28 PM

best of British welcomes new members

YG

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2011 9:17 AM

YawnGoo:

best of British welcomes new members

YG

Too late YG Supercool world champions got in there first :)

Doodles

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 4:33 PM

noobingalltheway

jealous i am not but the club i own has honest members that play for fun and dont have more than 1 account as we know you had ..dont try and twist things around or i shall ask my members that played against you to go into more details of how you are a fraud and a double account user...

forgot to ask how your brother in law to be is as well who also uses the same isp as you ???

mike

RSS