Forums

Help › Forums

Play stroke play at all 5 courses

Wed, Oct 14 2009 4:37 PM (4 replies)
  • Toddbosu
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 1:38 PM

I can only access stroke play at 2 of 5 courses, what am I doing wrong?

• OldBeachdog
    39 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 1:43 PM

The others are closest to the pin contests.  Only Bethpage and Kiawah are stroke play.

• dgharleym
    9 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 5:53 PM

Be patient, when they first started, all we had to play was 9 holes at Kiawah.

• JDubs21
    10 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2009 1:56 AM

I hope it happens soon b/c  i would love to play 18 holes  at St Andrews, Bali Hai, Edgewood, or

Wolfcreek.....these courses look amazing and much much more picturesque than Long Island (lol)!!!

---#1 BP actually shows a goddamn chain link fence on the property line behind the green!!!! lol

Srry WGT...lol- time for another update and open up all the courses!!!!!

• ThomasRalph
    7 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2009 4:37 PM

When I go to Bethpage I prefer the Yellow or the Green courses. They are about 6100 yards from the whites and are in very good shape for a public course. A real pleasure to play for all skill levels.

The Black is an absolute bear and you better be in shape because there are no carts allowed . If you do not have a ten handicap or less you are instructed to play from the red tees. There is a chain link fence behind #1 because there is a road that separates #1 and #15 through #18 from the rest of the course. Considering that it is the only US Open that you can play for a reasonable price don't pass it up. Be sure to bring about three dozen balls.....you will need them.

RSS