Forums

Help › Forums

Augusta National to EA Sports

Fri, Jan 7 2011 1:20 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MElli22631
    32 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 8:58 AM

After all the years of requests it seems The Masters has finally given in and allowed a video game to us their course. Too bad it's EA's Tiger Woods.

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=5987199

• RUSTY40
    255 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 9:29 AM
  • sylverhare75
    44 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 4:24 AM

Well look at it this way.. WGT now has a way in.. if 'they' can do it.. so should we...

ahhhh... what a dream....

http://blog.games.yahoo.com/blog/290-video-game-golfers-finally-get-the-masters

• 6packmike
    235 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 5:38 AM

WGT can use my helicopter...oh I don't have a helicopter. Somewhere way way way way in the future.

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:57 AM
  • rutgernohl
    188 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 11:43 AM

If all the mones goes to charities, then i'll hope that they will recieve the money from WGT. And let WGT make a virtual course too.

And WGT will out do TW. and everyone will be playing WGT instead of TW.

• 1blindmouse
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 1:02 PM

Do you have a pony? WGT  wants everybody to pony up, correct? I  could be wrong. I remember when the only course was BALI HAI CTTH . I didn't become a member until recently and the improvements & courses added are better than any free to play golf game out there. YOU PAY YOUR MONEY YOU TAKE YOUR CHANCES!  There"s always a glitch . Count your blessing and enjoy what you have been offered! THANX WGT       LARRY!                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 1:27 PM

You know the economy is bad when golf's most elite Country Club, and golf course partners with the world of cartoon golf. And to think a lot of WGT members said it would never happen in a million years.

It will cost WGT a ton of money to see Augusta National come to this game, but I'm not so sure WGT is even interested.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 2:32 PM

Augusta surely doesn't need the money.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 2:33 PM

Tresclub:
    The gallery pictures are most impressive

Gag, it looks so cheesy and fake!

• PAGES
RSS