Forums

Help › Forums

Information about release 7/30/2015

Tue, Aug 18 2015 8:16 PM (142 replies)
  • 2eyedfeeney
    643 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 6:31 PM

I seem to be able to get the approach view by clicking on the relevant camera on the "hole map" on the right of the screen.

Agree they have bolluxed up a few things more with this latest downtime. But one of the positives thats seems to have came from this is the ability to switch to pitch view and view a close up of the flag and the dots on the green from way farther out than b4..

2i.

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 11:23 AM

courteneyfish:

I'm a little surprised that so many people are annoyed that one fake number is replacing another fake number.

OMG Courteney... LMFAO hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well said Madame :)))))

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 11:44 AM

MULLZA:
    how can there possibly be a tour champion already 

MULLZA:
    is there going to be an explanation as to why there already is a tour  champion??

Probably not brother, that they/he can do that, it really just shows what a friggin' joke these new levels are and probably just a lead in to 75 dollar drivers and 100 dollar clubs to compete at TC levels.

Take a look at poldimaier, back to back vuso champ...still a TL, how about dansamcam, over 3 million in won credits, many major tourney wins and still a TL and I'm sure you can find many more examples.... yet a 61 avg. who had won nothing that I know of... TC. Again what a crock.

And ya I get it, he works for WGT, to me that's even worse, for it shows that they don't hold their staff to the same standards that they hold all of us to. Really, what has he done to show his play is at TC level?

• bbqdog61
    430 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 12:00 PM

If you would read the entire post, you would know tour champion is icon who works for wgt.... I get it though, easier to complain about something that effects no one while game is so inconsistent. So, for second time, please understand no one has made it to this level as of yet. Cannot believe this is such a big deal.

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 12:04 PM

bbqdog61:
    If you would read the entire post, you would know tour champion is icon who works for wgt.

TdotDoba:
    And ya I get it, he works for WGT

Pot meet kettle lol

• WGTShamWow
    908 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 2:44 PM

Hi All,

Just wanted to post an update on whats going on with the few bugs that cropped up from the last release. Was just advised that our Q/A team are currently working on the camera zoom bug and the instant replay crash right now, fixes should be released in a few days. The fix release will be a no downtime release and we will provide more information when it becomes available to us. Will do my best to keep you updated. 

Side note: Once the release is live, you will need to close the browser window and reopen it for it to take effect. 

Thanks again everyone for being so patient with these last couple of issues. 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 3:10 PM

WGTShamWow:

Hi All,

Just wanted to post an update on whats going on with the few bugs that cropped up from the last release.

I stopped reading at that sentence, could hardly breathe for laughing.

Our new mod has quite a sense of humour...

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 3:59 PM

I don't care about the camera view that much, I'd like it so I can aim the fk'n thing again.

I can live with all the ave. changes and yada yada  zing zing.

But this meter is not smooth no matter what I do now. Before this last update the thing ran pretty smooth.

Now the putts run all rough & choppy. Something is really wrong with this fk'er where before that screwy update it was ok.

Long story short if it plays & stays like this, I can't play this any more.

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 4:09 PM

It's like inviting myself for dinner, makes me feel good but still alone!

......even worse for me fred, I sometimes turn myself down citing other plans.....lol

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 4:23 PM

RSS