Forums

Help › Forums

Custom Golf Bags

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 12 2009 6:51 AM (2 replies)
  • scoresby
    158 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2009 11:43 PM

In multiplay there is now an option to change clubs before the round begins.

Now that I have all these new clubs, it might be nice to be able to set up different golf bags for different course setups.

ie., Some tournaments could require the use of certain club configurations, such as Starter clubs only.  I would have a bag with that set of clubs.

I would have a bag set up for Bethpage Black that would include the clubs I prefer to use on that course.

I would have another bag set up with my club choices for Kiawah or whatever other stroke play course come along in the future

When I want to join a multiplay group, I will then be able to select my clubs by selecting one specific set rather than having to select each individual club.

Could speed things up a bit.

Thanks

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2009 1:21 AM

I addressed this issue here a few months ago.  Hopefully they are working on it.

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2009 6:51 AM

Not trying to step on toes here, but more to provide another vote in favor of "Club profile".

Great minds think alike, they say, which ,hopefully, implies that WGT is, indeed, working on it.

Cheers,

RSS