Forums

Help › Forums

Curious...seek feedback

Sat, Jan 1 2011 3:01 PM (5 replies)
  • StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2011 8:28 AM

First, Happy New Year to all WGTer's and WGT staff.

Problem with the country club corner forum posts:

Has anyone else noticed an issue with the way in which we post Country Clup info?

When a post is made to announce any information pertaining to our clubs, someone else posts something and our string is lost, all within minutes it seems.

I do not have a solution in mind but was wondering if there is perhaps not a better method for us to use to get info out regarding our CC's.

Appreciate any comments.

StrangeMagic

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2011 9:16 AM

StrangeMagic:
    our string is lost,
    Easy enough found in active threads. I wouldn't consider it lost by any means.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2011 9:42 AM

TheAceFactor:

StrangeMagic:
    our string is lost,
    Easy enough found in active threads. I wouldn't consider it lost by any means.

Thanks Ace,

You may be right. But it begs another question; how long does an active thread last?

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2011 12:04 PM

Hi  SM, I just went to active threads , clicked on last page and it dated back to 6/30/10 so I'm thinking at least 6 months ; but  as soon as you post a thread or one of your CC members replies to your thread it then goes to   "My Discussions" for you/them. So becomes even easier to manage from there.

Ace

• Ballbusterbob
    27 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2011 1:20 PM

I'll like to extend a Happy New Year to all WGTer's and staff families . I'm trying to communicate with my club members with one message being sent to all . If there is a way one blog or announcement can be posted and sent to all individual members please tell me how or where to find the information . Great game to play in bad weather and looking forward to reduction in the BUGS and an increase in number of 18 hole courses . Hacking forever , BBB

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2011 3:01 PM

Hi Strange. If you scroll down to the tournament + contests section, you will see Community organised tournaments in writing. Click on the actual writing, not the thread right of it. You should find what your looking for in there.

RSS