Forums

Help › Forums

NEW

Mon, Jan 3 2011 11:41 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • L1f3boats
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 6:00 AM

Cant we have some new course's or something??? This is so boring now everyday is the same.Only thing that changes is the wind!! Come on guys what about stroke play at wolf creek or bahli hi.Lets have something different.................

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 9:53 AM

Hi

I do not think it's fair for you to say this. Considering you never posted a rated score on Oakmont and only posted 74 on Bethpage, I personally do not feel you played them enough :)

Assumption is that Congressional (Our next announced course), would be easier or maybe similar to Kiawah or STA. But, that's only an assumption :). I suspect it will be more like a mix between Oakmont & Bethpage

-wgticon

• BirdieDan2
    7 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 12:29 PM

Look,  avatar he/she has a right to speak their 5th amendment right without you saying some condensing ***.  Happy New Year :)  Who are you to say that it's not fair?  Who are you the "classroom" monitor??????

• Daskino
    2,781 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 1:57 AM

WGTicon:

Assumption is that Congressional (Our next announced course), would be easier or maybe similar to Kiawah or STA. But, that's only an assumption :). I suspect it will be more like a mix between Oakmont & Bethpage

Depending on pin position on 18th hole, Congressional might be the perfect balls graveyard :)

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 2:54 AM

Icon speaks sense, who are you to argue, are you the one creating this game? Do you know what it involves to put a course on here I'm from Wales and was hoping Celtic Manor would be playable in stroke play, but i can see the bigger picture, wgt are doing their best to give us what they can, unless your a milionaire and want to donate some money to the cause for wgt to go out and photo etc etc all kinds of courses in different states/countries be my guest and we might get more courses sooner, but untill then shut up and stop moaning Wgt are doing the best they can for us.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 3:31 AM

WGTicon:

Hi

I do not think it's fair for you to say this. Considering you never posted a rated score on Oakmont and only posted 74 on Bethpage, I personally do not feel you played them enough :)

-wgticon

Hey Icon, I can understand a bit of what he is saying, I know how hard it is to add new course but I would love to see more pin placements. If there were about 4 to 5 different pin locations for the existing stroke courses that would make a huge difference.

• Yaffley
    26 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 4:26 AM

When all is said and done, this is a game not reality.  WGT need to keep the courses coming. It CAN be boring for most of us.  WGT is very clever. I understand its 'free' but we all pay a little to 'upgrade' our experience right? It has to keep moving else it will stagnate. I can appreciate that it may be quite something to get a course running but that is my view.

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 4:47 AM

BirdieDan2:

Look,  avatar he/she has a right to speak their 5th amendment right without you saying some condensing ***.  Happy New Year :)  Who are you to say that it's not fair?  Who are you the "classroom" monitor??????

He in fact is the moderator dip****

All he's saying is actually play the current courses before you say there isn't any to play. Trying to use common sense around is lost a lot of times.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 6:42 AM

BirdieDan2:
    Who are you the "classroom" monitor??????

LMAO. Matter of fact, he is. You might have guessed that because of the W G and T in front of his name. (That is how you be condescending.)  :-)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 10:30 AM

BirdieDan2:

I never said they cannot speak, please re-read what I wrote.

Hey Icon, I can understand a bit of what he is saying, I know how hard it is to add new course but I would love to see more pin placements. If there were about 4 to 5 different pin locations for the existing stroke courses that would make a huge difference.

Of course, if it's possible, we'll always strive to bring them if we can. I simply do not know the limitations that we have.

-wgticon

• PAGES
RSS