Forums

Help › Forums

FREE INTERNATIONAL CREDITS TOURNAMENT (WINNERS)

Fri, Jul 10 2015 7:58 AM (97 replies)
  • lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 3:42 PM

wright1964:

Bill I cant stay any longer. I have a appt at 5:30 pm. Thanks for the Tourney Invite.

Rob

You r welcome...remember 1st Saturday of each month....2015 calendar is on the post! Glad you enjoyed it!

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 4:37 PM

I got no reply from you yet, I sent a friend request hours ago.  It's am here. I can't  stay on much longer

MCamilleri1:

I cant locate Wheels or Dub

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 6:11 PM

What a well organised event, thanks for putting this on. 

Now I have the hang of it, I can't wait for the next one - Bethpage I believe.

10 under, what a fantastic score.

OeJ

• lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 6:36 PM

oneeyedjohn:

What a well organised event, thanks for putting this on. 

Now I have the hang of it, I can't wait for the next one - Bethpage I believe.

10 under, what a fantastic score.

OeJ

Was hoping everyone enjoyed it. A chance for all tiers to get together on a leveled playing field where your average actually means something....and bring something fresh to WGT. Have gain tons of new friends and Skypers.

Best score in a long time....everything seemed to go the right way today lol. C u in August!

• islandlar
    709 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 6:51 PM

Wonderful tournament today guys.  Had fun and got lucky at the same time.  I suspect that a number of my regular m8s in Kona All Stars II and WGTLS will be signing up for future events.

Lar

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:51 AM

We had problems linking up, no matches played. What happens is that case?

• lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 3:30 PM

Dubfore:

We had problems linking up, no matches played. What happens is that case?

When your Designated Player tried to invite you into your match your status was busy (red)....unless your status ids available (green) there is no way to get you into your match:

INTERNATIONAL "CREDITS" TOURNAMENT MATCH-UPS    
      Go "available status" (Designated Players are not obligated to wait for you)

INTERNATIONAL "CREDITS" TOURNAMENT
                                    Tournament Information                
      KIAWAH ISLAND__STROKE PLAY__FRONT 9 HOLES__90 seconds__Ranked       
      42 PLAYERS - Designated players in (red) will setup his match and report the group's +/- 
      scores by replying to this post. Setup your game then '"Click" on the player's names in (handicap 
      section below) and invite them from their prolile page. If his/her profile does not show "invite to play"…..start the match wihtout them....they are not available to play!

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 7:58 AM

Thanks, noted for next time.

RSS