Forums

Help › Forums

When do results get posted?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 13 2009 2:10 PM (3 replies)
  • TrevorTurner
    106 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2009 5:16 AM

Just wondering whne the weekly tournaments are over Sunday, when do results get posted (trophies and possibly prizes)?

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2009 7:08 AM

Usually on Tuesday afternoon (eastern time) but if they are busier than normal, or verification is taking a long time it could be upwards of a week or two.  Check the rules of the tournament and they will have a Winners Notification section with more details, but it's usually a lot faster than what they state.

Lee

• TigerRoar
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 6:08 AM

Thanks, i just got 9 place and 8th place in 2 different wk 28 stroke play tournaments.  Was wondering why it said i had 0 earned. So lanks again lee.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 2:10 PM

Wow, TigerRoar.. I am impressed.  You just joined on Friday and before Saturday was over you had placed Top 10 in 2 different weekly tournaments?

If what you say is true, then you're either incredibly good or there is a bit of mischief going on.

Each user participating at WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) may have only one player account. If you wish to create a new player account, please contact us at members@worldgolftour.com. If World Golf Tour determines that you have more than one account, all accounts created subsequent to the first account may be automatically terminated without notice.

RSS