Forums

Help › Forums

New 40% snack drink...

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 14 2010 2:05 PM (6 replies)
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 12:10 PM

I'm no Math Proffesor but......20% drinks is 90c for an hour to start. One would think that a 40% drink would cost double, being 180c for an hour. Not the 270c they are asking!!

Kinda screwed up in my opinion.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 12:24 PM

Its a want not a need.  Therefore price is what they want.   All the drinks are 3 times higher then the one before it, consistent!

Cheers,

b0gey

• johnell1s
    20 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 12:35 PM

Does anyone actually buy these drinks?? it's just a ploy to get people to spend on here, I enjoy the game and have spent money on clubs so I can just compete slightly better, but not that hooked...yet!!

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 12:58 PM

Bogey have you ever disagreed with anything WGT has done your nose is turning brown.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 1:32 PM

johnell1s:
    Does anyone actually buy these drinks?? it's just a ploy to get people to spend on here, I enjoy the game and have spent money on clubs so I can just compete slightly better, but not that hooked...yet!!

Yes i buy them!  Well not anymore, no need to level faster.

Fredddddy:

Bogey have you ever disagreed with anything WGT has done your nose is turning brown.

Yes I have disagreed with some things.  But its a game and a business they can not make everyone happy!  They are the things that eventually give us more courses!   

Cheers,

b0gey

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 1:58 PM

to be honest....what's all the snack nonsense anyway???

what next???golf buggies 100 credits a round or trolley hire 50 credits a round or some other feeble attempt to get money out of people.

virtual snacks that help you gain experience points or whatever faster.....

in other words....part with some cash and WGT will tweak the settings for your benefit.

i see it more as exploitation than any other thing.

just my opinion

tne

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 2:05 PM

thebigeasy707:
    in other words....part with some cash and WGT will tweak the settings for your benefit.

Try it smooth meter and shots always land two feet from pin.  I think you found the secret.   No sarcasm intended.  Really this is what you believe?   All they do is able you to level faster, ex. obtain the 280 yd driver so that you can launch the ball a mile.  But you are more the entitled to your opinion.

Cheers,

b0gey

RSS