Forums

Help › Forums

Is there

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 13 2010 4:17 PM (7 replies)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 7:00 AM

Any chance before the next solar eclipse, that we can see the end of the flashing orange light on chat box,I love playing with close friends but this light is not needed in my opinon,

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 7:10 AM

PRIESTESS:
    Any chance before the next solar eclipse

They better get right on it as the next solar eclipse is January 4th, 2011!

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 7:45 AM

Andyson, you clever little sexy beast you.  Priestess as much as i agree  i doubt it,  not by the 4th of Jan.

But you never can tell what WGT may give us for X-mas.   

lol 

lucky

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 8:08 AM

LOL,Someone suggested putting tape over the Box,,I dont think that will agree with my LCD Screen,lol

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 8:56 AM

luckysump:
    Andyson, you clever little sexy beast you.

Your screen must be dirty lucky!! LMAO

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 2:02 PM

LOL

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 3:52 PM

I cant s ee a  problem with chat.  do  u  not  like chat or u a  miserable fk.  (theres a few on here ,believe me.lol)  its always handy  if u forget too  go in chat.so  i cannot see what a  problem it is.  chill only a game meet  friends etc. 

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 4:17 PM

andyson, if my two mutts licked my screen the Dribble would be Bad,  real BAD. You must have seen the doggi chops on my profile.  That face is not innocent and he's the Handsome one. The other one's just a old, bad tempered and a bit smelly,  sorry thats's me,  I get us mixed up. lol

They say peoples pets are a mirror of themselves,  I do Dribble and Drool it must be said, but my Wife loves me and Pats me on the head, she also kicks me and wants to cut part of me off.

Woof Woof Woof Woof

Sorry.  Keep putting.

lol

RSS