Forums

Help › Forums

Cross with WGT

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 13 2010 1:03 PM (1 replies)
  • EnglishRosey
    733 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:57 AM

I posted a complaint here but after talking to WGT staff, i wish to withdraw my complaint.

The staff are brilliant; very helpful, polite and reply to the individual. Very much appreciate there help. :)

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 1:03 PM

Payouts have always been a bit dismal in the Weekly tournaments.  It's best to just play those for fun, not to earn credits.  To put it in perspective, the 54 credits going to the winner barely pays the cost of a single golf ball. And although the top 70 (plus ties) share a percentage of the overall purse...those near the the bottom will receive virtually zero or nothing.

As to your situation, the WK 49 Single Play has already paid...you were tied with 108 other players in 69th place.  The payout for the 69th position alone is only 0.202...divide that percentage of the purse between the 108 players you tied with, and it comes out to almost nothing.  The WK 50 Single Play has not paid yet, but again, the pay out for your 32nd position alone is only 0.620...given you were tied with 70 other players, your winnings will be very small or zilch.

Joey        

RSS