Forums

Help › Forums

tiers

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 13 2010 12:37 PM (4 replies)
  • Shane31794
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2010 3:29 PM
    How do you increase into a better tier bracket? What levels or ways to do so?
  • Jobeak
    105 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2010 10:03 PM

Its dependent on your scores and the amount of rounds you've played. The exact criteria are a closely guarded secret. Basically. the more you play, the more your scores will drop, the quicker you advance.

• bornintheuk
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 3:25 AM

wt i dont understand is a guy i played been on the site 3 weeks his awards no better than mine he was a master with tier of 20 he had the top driver and clubs and putter, still beat him in match play though, its just seensrage a bit starange that

• Jobeak
    105 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 10:36 AM

Are you sure they were the top clubs? Most of the good equipment doesn't become available until you reach around level 40 with the top clubs not becoming available until level 60+. Unless he was a player who created a second account and gifted himself the clubs.

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 12:37 PM

Jobeak:

Are you sure they were the top clubs? Most of the good equipment doesn't become available until you reach around level 40 with the top clubs not becoming available until level 60+. Unless he was a player who created a second account and gifted himself the clubs.

Nope even gifting wouldn't work - I think he must have had a lower level version of the top clubs... or maybe he joined a year and three weeks ago...

RSS