Forums

Help › Forums

Vulgar language

Mon, Dec 13 2010 1:46 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gip204
    11 Posts
    Fri, Dec 10 2010 8:08 PM

I recently played with someone whose modus operandi is to slander his opponent continuously via the chat line. Some of this stuff was obscene and a personal attack. Is this acceptable behavior ?    Can he be suspended?  

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Dec 10 2010 8:19 PM

WGT needs to deal with this rampant abuse situation going on with multi-player rounds. There's currently 5 or 6 threads with people looking for WGT to do something about abusive situations. 

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Fri, Dec 10 2010 8:22 PM

Next time, take a screen shot of (their) behavior and send it via email it to WGT.

I don't know if they will suspend or remove someone for that.  Check the terms and conditions or community guidelines for the rules on that type of behavior. 

• cdoggg674
    22 Posts
    Fri, Dec 10 2010 8:53 PM

I just think that, the "ignore" chat thing is there for reason, ill be damn I go run telling on someone for cussing, I will just iggy them and be done with it

• TattooDude
    13 Posts
    Fri, Dec 10 2010 9:10 PM

I agree 100%. This is a gentlemens game on the net or on the real course. Suspension or boot is the only option for abusive behavior. Keep up the great work WGT!!!!

• GLADSTONESCREWER
    749 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 1:43 AM

Some of us asked a long time back about being able to have an optoin for turning off the chat, also about the orange box flashing just as your about to hit your shot, dont get me wrong i am a social person ... but there are times where you could do without it........ but it would be nice to have an option to shut someone up & there are times even if you ask a player to refrain they will not,  but this idea seemed to fall on deaf ears,,,, again do not want to sound anti social but i do think its an option that would be most welcome........................ just my thoughts

Gladstone

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 4:44 AM

Guys,

If someone is being abusive in game, take a screenshot and email it to support@worldgolftour.com and it will be dealt with.

thank you,

-wgticon

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 10:20 AM

How do you  go about takeing a screen shot.

cheers :O)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2010 11:48 AM

There are many programs that do this but easiest is:

1. click print screen

2. open ms-paint and paste it in

3. save

4. post on image shack or various other online picture hosting services

5. email it to support@worldgolftour.com

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2010 2:02 AM

Depends on which operating system you have.  

I for one have an HP that utilizes Windows Vista and have to hold the function key (fn) + click print screen at the same time.  I then go into the start panel and open (paint).  Once there, you need to right click, paste, and save.  You can save it to a photobucket account ( photobucket is free).  Once there, you can copy the image code and paste it to the forum.

Hope this helps.

LC

• PAGES
RSS