Forums

Help › Forums

What a great game!!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 2 2009 6:16 AM (4 replies)
  • mincemop
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2009 8:56 AM

Hello all. I am a relatively new player and am really enjoying the site (dangerously close to the point of addiction.) I really appreciate all the experienced players providing tips and helpful instructions for the newcomers in the forums. This is a wonderful game. I have already won a gift card from Golfsmith for a closest to the hole tourmament! I run the control room of a large power plant which means I have some downtime when all is quiet to try to hone my skills. Anyway, after perusing the forums, I decided to post a quick introduction because this seems like a really cool community to be a part of. Thanks for the enjoyment WGT.

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2009 11:38 AM

Welcome and have fun.

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2009 8:09 PM

Welcome aboard my friend.

Try not to get to distracted by all the negative posts. This is a great site, has really progressed in leaps and bounds over the past 12 months, and is without doubt the best virtual golf game on the market.  There are issues that WGt are looking into, however you cant please everybody.

Cya on the course

Cheers Doug

• DixieWhizzKid
    18 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2009 10:56 PM

Not addicted yet Mince ? wow you need to get cracking lol !

Welcome to the community :)

• Middle4man
    368 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2009 6:16 AM

Hello and welcome. I see you've already passed several new players on and off the course by checking out the forums and possibly referring to the FAQ's for answers to your questions. Please don't hesitate to ask, because there are numerous players out there that are very knowledgable and won't blink twice about helping out. Have fun and keep it in the fairways.

RSS