6,415 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2015 8:19 PM

YancyCan:
    Clip 1 of 2

Standing ovation my friend!

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2015 9:38 PM

Is Mel suggesting I am a Vulcan? I can't quite make it out. If so, it is a logical train of thought....

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 4:52 AM

YancyCan:
    - Clip 1 of 2

A truly epic docudrama ! Destined to make WGT history ! Most eggcellent Mr. Ambassador !

Doc :)

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 10:35 AM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 11:26 AM

Mr. JFidanza -- Looks very similars to what we got coming up in the "Back 9":

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2015 3:49 PM

WGT Easter in September - Pinehurst #2 - Back 9 Trailer #2
    Debuts Tomorrow -- Check Back For Live Link

Together, parts 1 & 2, will make the iconic docu-drama telling the story of how last
    September, there was an epic Easter Egg Hunt aka Alien Pod Hunt all up on the
    WGT.com Pinehurst #2 Golf Course and how WGT golfers turned into dedicated eggxplorers with a common goal. That being find all 18 eggs and the creepy bunny then ananlyze the egg/pod locations and try to find a pattern......debate still ongoing.

Also -- rumors abound that their will be a special "star-pattern" analysis and de-briefing episode that will change how you think about everything & whatbnots.

THX - I am Yancy

FOLLOW US @TEAMYANCY FOR UPDATES

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 12:01 PM

WGT Easter to Remember - Pinehurst #2 Paranormals - #2/2 Short Version

The WGT Eggxplorers Interviews portion is now being made into a separate project due to the high emotions and the anxiety felt by all involved. Also -- rumors abound that their will be a special "star-pattern" analysis and de-briefing episode that will change how you think about everything & whatbnots. Could be.....

THX - I am Yancy - FOLLOW US @TEAMYANCY FOR UPDATES

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 9:35 PM

WGT Easter to Remember - Pinehurst #2 Paranormals - #2/2

-- 25mBonusVersion --

The WGT Eggxplorers Interviews portion is now being made into a separate project due to the high emotions and the anxiety felt by all involved. Its publication is IMMENENTS. Also -- rumors abound that their will be a special "star-pattern" analysis and de-briefing episode that will change how you think about everything & whatbnots. Could be.....

THX - I am Yancy - FOLLOW US @TEAMYANCY FOR UPDATES

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2015 12:02 PM

• PAGES
RSS