Forums

Help › Forums

Tournament no longer available???

Wed, Jun 17 2015 8:49 AM (30 replies)
  • akash1592
    322 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 5:36 PM

When creating an Alternates Shot game at RSG,,   unexpected error shows up, when you try to tee off..!!

So, RSG and St. Andy both are crashed....    its got nothing to do with cache, or closing opening windows..  since, when i tried on BOF b9,  after trying on st andy , rsg.. it worked..!!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 9:38 PM
    To narrow it down a little I've found that if I open the game client. Choose Stroke-play. Choose St Andrews then change the settings to practice and random one. I get the pop-up every time.
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2015 6:14 AM

courteneyfish:
    To narrow it down a little I've found that if I open the game client. Choose Stroke-play. Choose St Andrews then change the settings to practice and random one. I get the pop-up every time.

No problem doing that here.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2015 8:49 AM

andyson:

courteneyfish:

No problem doing that here.

Me either ... using Maxthon 3 with XP.

• abndave
    268 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2015 11:57 AM
    Come on WGT , fix your dam site , all the coin your making off clubs & balls you should never have a problem . Every course coming up with the " Tournament no longer available " . Is this another " Typical WGT BS " episode in the making . Dumping cache doesn't help
  • CellophaneBridge
    27 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 6:28 AM

Recleared cache. Back to normal.

• CellophaneBridge
    27 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 6:41 AM

Well, that reclear did not work, in that, instead of St. Andrews, it now happens with Merion. . Using Chrome 41.0.2272.101

• abndave
    268 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2015 11:55 AM

Gee Surprise   Surprise still  happening on Andrews 

• CellophaneBridge
    27 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 5:30 AM

Your recent update fixed the problem, until today when it started again: Stroke play / Tee off / Tournament no longer available. 

Windows 7 / Chrome 41.0.2272.101

A following attempt (Stroke play / Tee off) resulted in a normal play.

• AliMartin
    44 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2015 3:03 PM

Still getting the tournament not available.

tried on desktop pc and laptop - browsers google chrome, firefox and comodo.

Cleared cache etc

just not gonna let me do it

Got a screenshot, but cant be arsed uploading it anywhere to put it in this post. 

I'll send it in to wgt

RSS